Miramax Films | Release Date: October 24, 2003
6.9
Generally favorable reviews based on 177 Ratings
WATCH NOW
heyitsmegrif4Jan 5, 2012
I am sorry Anna Faris you are way too good for this awful franchise that can't seem to go back to form from the original. Scary movie 3 is silly, stupid humor with absolutely no heart at all which this franchise really, really needs dearly. II am sorry Anna Faris you are way too good for this awful franchise that can't seem to go back to form from the original. Scary movie 3 is silly, stupid humor with absolutely no heart at all which this franchise really, really needs dearly. I give this movie 16%. Expand
ThomasNov 6, 2003
Yeah, okay the movie is aptly named. It's so freakin scary unbelievable that if you pay to see it, you won't believe it was even made. Disjointed from beginning to end and possibly the worst movie ever made. Now that is scary. Yeah, okay the movie is aptly named. It's so freakin scary unbelievable that if you pay to see it, you won't believe it was even made. Disjointed from beginning to end and possibly the worst movie ever made. Now that is scary. Sucked big time. But if you don't believe me and still want to see, make sure you wear a paper bag over your head because the management at your local theater will be laughing at you coming out of the show? You want to die from embarrassment when you walk out. You have been warned. Expand
1 of 3 users found this helpful
grandpajoe6191Sep 18, 2011
The first 2 prequels had something I could at least laugh at. Now, the tables have been turned. "Scary Movie 3" is what you call "A **** up sex-satirizing gross out movie". Nothing is funny or scary.
TheGeographer52Jan 6, 2013
This film is a piece of crap. Worst sequel ever. I F**king Hate It.
SEROJMar 12, 2013
Easily one of the worst movies i've ever seen in my life. It's stupid and with no sense! I give it the bare minimum, because i just hate this movie. The worst choice you can make if you choose to watch it.
drlowdonJun 15, 2013
Scary Movie 3 lazily spoofs films ranging from The Ring to Signs and adds in a few scenes that involve people being hit in the crouch or falling over. If that’s your idea of comedy then you’ll love this.
reviewfrom19842Jan 8, 2017
Scary Movie 3 I laughed one time during the movie that's about it. It fails as a comedy. This is the only scary movie parody film I have seen and man it's bad. These movie are the death of parodies.