5.7

1. AlokN.
    Apr 24, 2004
    Fun movie.
  2. Jun 5, 2012
    A Really Good Effort Again..
    Ignore The Critic's Same Plot As The 1st One Good Movie!
  3. NickR.
    Mar 31, 2004
    The fact that they will be using some of the original monsters from the cartoon is cool, but they should have made everything more Scooby traditional.
  4. HarrisonB.
    Aug 8, 2004
    I liked Scooby-Doo 2 a lot better than the first one. I liked it better because it had monsters from the actual show. I thought it was very funny. Scooby-Doo 2 was good.
  5. SarahN.
    Oct 10, 2004
    I absolutley loved Scooby Doo 2! I think it was just as good as the first one. Both my cousin (age 10) and me (age 15) enjoyed the first one and the sequel. I think if you liked Scooby Doo then you should definatley see Scooby Doo 2 Monsters Unleashed!!
  6. CameronS.
    Mar 26, 2004
    This movie was sooo much better than the first one. Even though it is somewhat stupid, this movie is still entertaining, has a better plot, smarter script and pretty cool special effects. I thought this was a good movie and is a good family movie.
  7. AlokN.
    Mar 28, 2004
    Fun movie.
  8. JeffV.
    Jul 3, 2006
    I grew up with Scooby Doo, I
  9. Shana-ann
    Jul 21, 2004
    I thought it was very cool. I and my friend [who are both teens] enjoyed it, and so did my two cousins [8 and 4] who went with me. Granted, I knew who the culprit was before the movie even started [I bought the book before the movie...darn my logic], but it was still fun to leave my cousins and friend guessing.
  10. Oct 27, 2010
    it wasn't as good as the first, but I think it has enough humor and perfect visuals to impress us.
  11. Apr 18, 2011
    This Movie Is Cute! :D Overall The Acting, Writing, And Production Values Were All Fine..
    Some Moments In This Movie Are Great, But Some Seem Chipped, Or Boring...
    Overall 8!
  12. Dec 3, 2011
    Scooby-Doo 2 is better than the original. There is a lot more action, and in some ways, an even better story. I also like that this sequel contains original villains from the original cartoon series.
  13. Jul 14, 2012
    Ignore the critics. This movie was pretty fun. Generally it outdoes it's predecessor in every way and succeeds in being pretty funny in several scenes. The script is also much stronger and Lillard turns in another spectacular performance as Shaggy. Much better.
  14. Jan 25, 2015
    This film is very underrated, I loved it when I was younger and while I don't love it as much as I used too, I still think it's decent.
    I'll admit there are one too many silly moments, but when it's not silly it's awesome, the scene with Velma, Daphne and the Black Knight ghost is so much fun, and reminds me a lot of the carton series, there are some out of place moments here, but it's still awesome, and the final scenes are fantastic, as is the scene where the gang are being attacked in the mystery machine, by the pterodactyl, it's awesome.
  15. Oct 11, 2014
    Ignore the CGI, this movie is not awful, I actually enjoyed it and still do. I think the idea's pretty good and had some really good moments from the actors and as a bonus this movie turned out much better than the first one which is kind of like a disaster in progress.

1. By the time they're done with all the tinkering, "Scooby-Doo" ends up bearing as much a resemblance to Hanna-Barbera as the recent "Cat in the Hat" did to Dr. Seuss.
  2. Reviewed by: Joshua Land
    As one five-year-old critic at the press screening astutely observed during a would-be sensitive moment: "Boooorrring!"
    Fans of the TV series will again be happy to see some of the old Saturday-morning villains, and Bill Boes' excellent production design outdoes his work in the first film.