Lions Gate Films | Release Date: May 19, 2006
6.2
Generally favorable reviews based on 99 Ratings
Watch Now
MichaelL.Dec 31, 2006
This movie was absolutely dreadful. It had it all: a mind-numbing plot, amateur actors/actresses, and over-the-top gore. This movie was definitely made for WWE fans...need I say more?
0 of 1 users found this helpful
KyleOct 11, 2006
The movie was point less. It was poorly made and it looked like they rushed to get it finished. They could have taken more time and made it a lot better and they needed a better plot line.
ZippyZ.May 21, 2006
I feel dumber for watching this movie.
GoncaloF.May 20, 2006
Pretty awful movie. Acting was extremely amature, especially the police officer you eventually got whacked..
TerrenceJ.May 19, 2006
Even worse than I thought it was going to be.
SamMay 20, 2006
There is no evil to be seen in this disaster. There is only an odor, and it's a lot of crap.
DK.May 20, 2006
I can't believed someone actually gave this movies a 1??!! Throw a slasher film into a grinder with the Saw, then shake it up until there are only the worse of both, and you get this...
MerrillL.May 22, 2006
I saw this movie because I like Kane as a wrestler and wanted to see what kind of movie talent Vince McMahon could muster. Well...$20 and an hour and half later I wanted to rip my own eyes out for seeing this God-awful flick. The acting was I saw this movie because I like Kane as a wrestler and wanted to see what kind of movie talent Vince McMahon could muster. Well...$20 and an hour and half later I wanted to rip my own eyes out for seeing this God-awful flick. The acting was the worst I HAVE EVER seen and the plot incredibly lame. The director and everyone involved should be embarassed that they were part of this stick-fest. The next WWE flick is called "The Condemned" (no relation to the game) and features Stone Cold Steve Austin as a convicted felon. I'm going to save my money and wait for a cheap rental cause it's probably going to be just as bad!! Collapse
GerrickC.May 24, 2006
The only reason I gave this movie a 1 is because it features Kane. However, that 1 may have been too generous. You know what's been going on Raw and Smackdown! for the past few weeks before the movie's release? Kane has been going The only reason I gave this movie a 1 is because it features Kane. However, that 1 may have been too generous. You know what's been going on Raw and Smackdown! for the past few weeks before the movie's release? Kane has been going insane over the date "May 19". Do you know why? Because even the Big Red Machine knows his movie is trash and he's really upset about the release. Kane can wrestle, but acting is in another world. Expand
poppadukeSep 9, 2006
This movie was just like any other horror film where they're trapped in a locked house. It was too predictable and a basic boring plot. Very cheap actors also.
asylumspadezNov 24, 2011
Pretty terrible. Very poor visual effects and they didnt even try to make them look realistic. The horror was weak and the acting was terrible. Just another pathetic attempt at filmmaking by the WWE.
moviegrabbagJun 12, 2011
This movie was just horrible. There is absolutely nothing good you can say about this movie. The writing, acting CGI premise, directing and action are all just horrible. The deaths weren't even cool. This movie is just an absolute waste ofThis movie was just horrible. There is absolutely nothing good you can say about this movie. The writing, acting CGI premise, directing and action are all just horrible. The deaths weren't even cool. This movie is just an absolute waste of time. I feel like this movie was written on the back of a napkin and the only reason it was made was a producer lost a bet and it was either castrate himself or make this film. I am almost certain after seeing the movie he castrated himself just out of shame. I am just in awe at how horrible this was. Go see another movie and save the money and time you will waste by watching this. Expand
Tss5078Jul 27, 2014
See No Evil is the film that started it all for WWE films, and with a sequel due out later this year, I figured I'd give it a shot. The WWE films have been surprisingly good, but I think See No Evil is what most people expected when theySee No Evil is the film that started it all for WWE films, and with a sequel due out later this year, I figured I'd give it a shot. The WWE films have been surprisingly good, but I think See No Evil is what most people expected when they heard WWE was going into the film business. Kane stars as a mad man, held up in an old abandoned hotel. Chaos quickly ensues, when a group of teenage delinquents are assigned to fix up the hotel, as part of their community service. Kane is a perfect villain, as he is a huge scary guy, however, he plays a character that has all of two lines the whole film. Being that this was WWE's first venture into the film business, they weren't able to get anyone of name to support him, and there were some awful performances, by young actors in their debut roles. This film was a just a very basic, generic, slasher film, that we've all seen a million times. There is nothing of note and it was quite boring and unimaginative. I can only hope with the development of their films division, that WWE and Kane can come up with something better for the sequel. Expand
imthenoobOct 2, 2013
Incredibly generic story supported by poor acting. Not scary either and not entertaining. I agree with critics 100%. This film is a piece of trash and not worth watching.