6.8

1. Jun 1, 2014
    The movie's icky, seedy main character is it's greatest strength. Overall, somewhat entertaining and visually cool sometimes but for the most part feels like a hidden camera on someone who is a bad person and is getting away with it.
  2. May 2, 2013
    i dunno yall, i thought it was great. liked it way more than afterschool which didn't stimulate me. i think all men are capable of simon's horrible tendencies and i walked away wanting to be a better human being by NOT being anything like simon.
  3. Apr 15, 2013
    I share Mazeinly's thoughts on this. It was a dddddddddduuuuuuuuuudddddddddd. Not much of a film, or anything really. If I had 1 dollar for every rewrite this film should of had, I would have 1 dollar. Simply highlight the body of text, and then press backspace.
  4. Apr 14, 2013
    It's funny that Simon Killer isn't good. And the Cannes should not have picked this film. It's boring and the acting is very redundant in its long runtime, we talk about great films by IFC but not this time! It's topic is very very boring- it's something we read in a book but some scenes were well acted and the story is not that good but kind of good. I think Nimord Amtal's Predators is even better. Collapse

1. Reviewed by: Simon Abrams
    Jun 11, 2013
    A relentless and largely unrewarding descent into an ostensibly personal hell.
  2. Reviewed by: Rene Rodriguez
    May 16, 2013
    The movie fares less well when the plot and Simon’s neuroses come to the surface, but there is some tremendous suspense in the movie’s final scene.
  3. Reviewed by: Bill Goodykoontz
    May 2, 2013
    Simon Killer is a beautifully made look at ugliness and brutality, the kind of oxymoronic exercise that fascinates some and repels others.