DreamWorks Distribution | Release Date: July 2, 2003
6.4
Generally favorable reviews based on 36 Ratings
WATCH NOW
JacobJun 8, 2013
Sinbad is a perfect of example of why you should not always listen to the critics. Is this a great film by any means? No. While it may not be what the critics wanted, Sinbad is a fun little adventure film. It has likeable characters, coolSinbad is a perfect of example of why you should not always listen to the critics. Is this a great film by any means? No. While it may not be what the critics wanted, Sinbad is a fun little adventure film. It has likeable characters, cool monster encounter, and some fun action. I really mean that I am not nostalgic for this film because I only saw it once I am speaking sincerely. While it is a shame that this film does not have any more sequels may it is a good thing because we can remember Sinbad for how fun it was unlike Pirates, which had a good film or two but overstayed its welcome with convoluted story lines, lengthy films, and a bunch other stuff no cares about. While I am sad that Dreamworks no longer does hand drawn animated films they left behind some entertaining films to watch and Sinbad is one of them. While it may not be as enjoyable as Curse of the Black Pearl it is still a lot of fun and definitely worth a watch. Sinbad is a fun adventure film and a good way to end the 2-D era of Dreamworks’ career. Expand
Rox22Feb 12, 2013
I thought this was a fun movie and I enjoyed it allot. Great animation, however the CG does feel a little out of place at times, but considering when it was made it is forgivable. Voice acting is pretty good, Pitt and Jones have some greatI thought this was a fun movie and I enjoyed it allot. Great animation, however the CG does feel a little out of place at times, but considering when it was made it is forgivable. Voice acting is pretty good, Pitt and Jones have some great chemistry and really bring their characters to life. Eris is utterly breathtaking. Her animation is just amazing. Overall a really fantastic film, that is not on par with the original fable, but I don't think it was meant to be. As a standalone modern animated full length feature it is very good and allot of fun. Expand
JohnnyV.Nov 29, 2003
The animation is far superior than Disney! Its the best animation on the human form,they actually care about acting and motion and the drawings, none of that Disney, shoot them out quick to make a buck!
0 of 0 users found this helpful
gameguardian21Mar 1, 2016
This is a underrated movie. I loved the characters and the fun moments that happen. And while the plot is kinda dumb, it keeps me entertained, most of the time.
Tiber5Oct 22, 2016
Brad Pitt, Catherine Zeta Jones, Joseph Fiennes, Michelle Pfeiffer. You know I'm in for this. This is way better than Antz. I so glad I got to see this. This is a true adventure. 9/10.