5.4

1. Oct 20, 2011
    One thing I can say about this movie is that it's disgusting, I was utterly grossed out through the entire thing, and it's some kind of horror comedy, I can see the comedy part as there is some funny dialog, and the whole plot is just ridiculous, but it's really not a good movie in the least, this is one you can safely pass on watching.
  2. Dec 23, 2012
    It's not that good of a movie but I guarentee it will become a cult classic due to the memorable scenes through out. Acting is weak, CGI/Special Effects are alright but not well done, and the story is rather generic as well. It's far too long for my taste as well, Would have been better if it had been shorter (by 10-15 mins) and progress quicker as well. I didn't really care for it.

1. Reviewed by: Joe Leydon
    Slither begins briskly, gradually accelerates and eventually achieves a breakneck momentum that makes the wild ride even more exhilarating.
  2. Reviewed by: Matt Singer
    Gunn doesn't reinvent the wheel but he does tighten its spokes a bit with some terrifying sequences and a witty, deadpan screenplay, and he leaves the audience hungry--for "Slither 2."
  3. There are times (and plenty of them) when Slither slops over from smart, affectionate homage into unmodulated frat goofiness as Gunn cannibalizes so many horror plots with such high spirits.