8.7

1. luke
    Mar 20, 2008
    Absolutely loved this film, hadnt seen any of Ritchie's previous work so was unsure what to expect but i thought it was great. Fast-paced, action packed, well written and acted and incredibly funny...what more could you want. Also one of Pitt's finest pieces of work.
  2. AdamT.
    Oct 14, 2002
    Man, this movie is the best ever. It's easily one of my fav. movies of all time. All the characters are great, From Turkish to Tony and dont forget Brad Pitts lil role, Mickey. If you like Comedie, Action, and "dawgs" then this is the movie for you.
  3. Phatman
    Apr 20, 2003
    I couldn't breath after i watched the movie.
  4. PJK
    Jul 2, 2008
    This movie was a great movie back then and somehow still seems to be a great movie now. Even after 7 years... I had to watch it again because it left such great memories. It's just that good. So much action and humor. If you haven't seen it yet, watch it NOW. You'll love it.
  5. FrankieFourFingers
    Nov 10, 2002
    Perfection. The camera, the dialogue, the actors, the music, even the transitions between scenes are so well thought up it amazes me. Make sure you watch the Special Edition DVD, and check out the great "making of" part.
  6. JordonH.
    Mar 5, 2002
    That was the best movie ever, but dont make a nuther that would rowin it.
  7. PeriwinkleBlue
    Jul 29, 2002
    I guess Guy Ritchie and Madonna both "took the jam out of Amy Taubins Donut". Snatch is not meant to be some critically aclaimed cinematic masterpiece, it's meant to be fun, and that's what it is, fun fun fun at 90 miles an hour and with an excellent soundtrack.......larff, I nearly died.
  8. JamesS.
    Aug 4, 2002
    Wonderful film. I loved every minute of it, even bought the DVD. This has confirmed in my mind that most critics wouldn't know a good movie if it bit them in the arse.
  9. DenaT.
    May 18, 2004
    This movie is all extremes. Love the dry humour that is so English! Couldn't fully follow it (missed the first 15min) the 1st time round, what with so much stuff happening at every turn. Love the fact that it's an anti-hero, thinking movie. Oozes working class grit, wit and laddish, underbelly punch culture. Damn I felt so clever when I worked out the characters and plots at my This movie is all extremes. Love the dry humour that is so English! Couldn't fully follow it (missed the first 15min) the 1st time round, what with so much stuff happening at every turn. Love the fact that it's an anti-hero, thinking movie. Oozes working class grit, wit and laddish, underbelly punch culture. Damn I felt so clever when I worked out the characters and plots at my second viewing. First class. Right up there with Trainspotting. Expand
  10. DorianG.
    Jun 6, 2004
    Very,very,very FUNNY.
  11. Uter
    Aug 12, 2004
    In my opinion, this is one of the best movies ever.
  12. SteveW.
    Jul 27, 2001
    A stylized, fast paced, witty comedy that won't ever loose the attention it deserves.
  13. DarrenS.
    Aug 20, 2001
    Someone tell me what's wrong with this masterpeice?
  14. SeanM.
    Oct 18, 2002
    Entertaining through and through, all the english actors were top notch.
  15. OlegP.
    Apr 13, 2002
    This is the film I like the most!!! I have all tracks from that film on my hdd. I'll be waiting for Snatch 2!
  16. MashaM.
    Jun 17, 2002
    I love this film. Music, actors everything is perfect :) I love this film.
  17. CalebB.
    Jun 9, 2002
    This movie is the best movie I have ever seen. It deserves nothing but a ten, I can see 9 if you are blind, but that is about it. ONE Punch is an amazing character, along with everybody else in the movie. You can't tell me that you don't like this movie, b/c if you do you are a chronic liar and you need to be punched by Mickey yourself.
  18. AlexT.
    Jun 10, 2003
    The best movie ever!
  19. BobM.
    Aug 22, 2003
    I knew that the critics were a bunch of fools when I went looking around for this movie. Most of the reviews I found were bad, the rest were awsome. Either love it or hate it it's good in the pulp fiction kind of way. Creative directing and witty dialougue between some outstanding characters meld together for a truly entertaining experience. From the ratings I see from the users my I knew that the critics were a bunch of fools when I went looking around for this movie. Most of the reviews I found were bad, the rest were awsome. Either love it or hate it it's good in the pulp fiction kind of way. Creative directing and witty dialougue between some outstanding characters meld together for a truly entertaining experience. From the ratings I see from the users my theory that critics are generally misinformed when it comes to what appeals to the public is proved true once again. Cheers users and jeers to the simple minded Titanic loving critics. Expand
  20. AkhilK.
    Jul 10, 2004
    To not like this movie is to admitting that a popcorn chick flick is better than hard-hitting, immensely funny gangster masterpiece. The latter is Snatch. The former is (insert popcorn chick flick here).
  21. ChrisW.
    Feb 3, 2005
    It is one the best films ive ever seen i cant believe people say that it is rubbish it is hilariously funny and good all round.
  22. redlacm.
    Jan 7, 2006
    Sensational thriller. very radical.
  23. MitchA.
    Jan 11, 2008
    Humorous, witty, clever, and action-packed...what more can one ask for?
  24. JoelP
    Apr 9, 2009
    One of my faves of all time. This is another movie that separates the "real" movie viewers from the people who like movies. There aren't very many characters I can name off hand that are more interesting than marble-mouthed Brad Pitt. By the way, I am not an "expert" or a "real" movie viewer, case in point, I also love "BigTrouble in Little China", yee haw! Watch this movie!
  25. NickR.
    Aug 15, 2009
    My all-time favorite film. Amazing in every area.
  26. Tom
    Apr 28, 2002
    What can I say? Pure genious.
  27. JordanKL
    Feb 11, 2003
    Best movie ever!!! great theme song
  28. NikZ.
    Nov 16, 2004
    If a movie with massive character interaction and overacted roles, don't bother. However, if you like an intelligent heist with a cool tone I strongly suggest this movie. I always agree with Travers, but I will go one up on him and say that this film BURSTS through cliches with the intense criminal vibe that lingers from great scene to great scene. This is probably the fourth best If a movie with massive character interaction and overacted roles, don't bother. However, if you like an intelligent heist with a cool tone I strongly suggest this movie. I always agree with Travers, but I will go one up on him and say that this film BURSTS through cliches with the intense criminal vibe that lingers from great scene to great scene. This is probably the fourth best movie ever created, even better than Lock, Stock. Expand
  29. TyR.
    Dec 14, 2006
    Great movie, suspenseful, fast-paced, and hilarious. One of my favorites.
  30. Aug 21, 2011
    i love this movie...Jason Statham and Brad Pitt are great, excellent movie...just like Lock, Stock...and even a bit better.I like ,,dawgs" ,,caravans" all of it.

It all feels rather laddish and belabored, but it will eat up 90 minutes of your time without making you regret the loss.
    It takes a very clever schoolboy to make a movie as elaborately empty as Guy Ritchie's Snatch.
    For those who care, Madonna has found her match in Guy Ritchie, whose absence of talent when it comes to the film medium is equal to her own.