Summit Entertainment | Release Date: February 22, 2013
6.1
Generally favorable reviews based on 109 Ratings
WATCH NOW
Tessara_VejganNov 21, 2014
Not a very good movie. Guys son gets tricked by his friend and as a result gets thrown in jail and the father makes a deal with authorities to go undercover and help them destroy a drug cartel. Very boring movie, drama. Not recommending it.
WhySoSerious54Jun 19, 2013
Complete boredom. I tried so hard to get through this movie The Rock was so miscasted it is ridiculous. 5 Minutes of action in the entire movie and I think I may be pushing it.
jayareJun 12, 2013
Boring! Most scenes shot in the dark. Not worth the money. Dozed off during the first half. Dwayne Johnson is better than this. It's not worth rating. If I had to I'd rate it "D" for DULL.
namelessMar 4, 2013
Slow and tedious. Don't waste your money. 10 minutes of action at the end but before that it is a talking movie for almost the whole time. It feels like Dwayne Johnson fit this movie into his schedule. The script was hacked together bySlow and tedious. Don't waste your money. 10 minutes of action at the end but before that it is a talking movie for almost the whole time. It feels like Dwayne Johnson fit this movie into his schedule. The script was hacked together by committee. Yes, I felt like I was ripped off. Don't pay good money, see it on TV if you are interested in a year. Expand
strapcharlesFeb 26, 2013
I almost vomited from boredom. Same plot as always. Same cheap tricks. When are these hollywood film makers going to start catering to smart, compassionate people? They're oiling a machine that's destroying our planet. Makes me sick, literally.
TheGeographer52Feb 23, 2013
Snitch tries to show sympathy but ends up going off-topic with uneeded plot material.