tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Apr 22, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This is the most gangsta film I've ever seen! It was so incredibly moving too, I thought it was going to have absolutely no emotion or deepness, but I was completely wrong. Snow had me in tears towards the middle of the movie... The parts with his son were kinda tough to watch, but I really was on the edge of my seat. If your a fan of documentary style movies, this is a must see. Expand
  2. Nov 4, 2012
    There is no character like Curtis Snow. A gritty, uncensored, authentic, and heart-riveting self-portrait of a man and his community. Aside from an ending that feels a little contrived, this is perfect.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Daniel M. Gold
    Apr 19, 2012
    This riveting account of thug life - the unglamorous, impoverished variety - is punctuated by constant profanity and undecipherable slang, occasional violence, steady drinking and weed or crack smoking.
  2. Reviewed by: Nick Schager
    Apr 17, 2012
    Bluff's portrait of street life has a grungy off-the-cuff realism that's only compromised by some obviously staged incidents.
  3. Reviewed by: Matthew Connolly
    Apr 17, 2012
    Questions of authenticity aside, Damon Russell evinces a shrewd understanding of how to juxtapose the handheld camera's finite sightline with the bursts of chaos that suddenly invade it.