tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. Dec 7, 2013
    This is the WORST movie we ever saw! We want our 2hrs of time and 5.99 refunded and the memory taken out of our heads!!! The story sucked donkey Dix, terrible story telling, amateur editing, a 4yr old on you tube could kick butt on this 'film'. Honestly, our 7lb dog's turds are more entertaining. Makes people Embarrassed to be burners!

Spark team should go back back to making lattes
    and selling jeans at the gap. Could have saved the spent on making this movie to buy Larry Harvey new teeth and English lessons! Expand

1. Reviewed by: Marc Savlov
    Sep 11, 2013
    Spark, however, is the best of the lot when it comes to attempting to grok the burn and the burners.
  2. Reviewed by: Marc Mohan
    Sep 9, 2013
    Parts of “Spark” can seem like an ad for Burning Man, but the film digs deep enough into the pressures and challenges facing its organizers and attendees to be a worthy exploration of a unique phenomenon, even for those who wouldn’t be caught dead wearing just glitter and a thong in 110 degree heat.
  3. Reviewed by: Kerry Lengel
    Aug 22, 2013
    It’s a compelling topic, even if directors Steve Brown and Jessie Deeter don’t dig deeply into the cultural and psychological significance of it.