2.3

1. Jul 18, 2013
    With The Spice Girls at the height of their popularity a movie was sadly inevitable and it was as bad as everyone expected. Fans of the pop band may get some enjoyment from it but with celebrity cameo after celebrity cameo it is a mess of a movie with very few funny moments.
  2. Dec 14, 2012
    If you take it for what it is, it is a great movie. It wasn't meant to be a masterpiece and the tongue in cheek script shows that, it was meant to be stupid and they state that multiple times during the film.
  3. JayH
    Aug 16, 2009
    I wasn't sure what to expect from this film, but didn't care for what I got. Silly fluff, completely pointless and surprisingly boring. If they were trying to capture the spontaneity of A Hard Days Night, they failed miserably.
  4. JJ
    Sep 5, 2006
    Good fun & the girls weren't scared of taking the mickey out of themselves.
  5. KittyC.
    Jul 24, 2004
    Okay, I'm not going to lie. This movie IS watchable. However, I did not enjoy it. I don't mind films with no proper plots but this had too many little stories.

1. Disarmingly, the film thus acknowledges the Spice Girls' flash-in-the-pan status and lets them kid around about their frankly synthetic career.
    Although the film is clearly trying to follow in the footsteps of the Beatles' classic, it's several long strides behind, lacking the same sense of originality, spontaneity, high energy, and joi de vivre.
  3. A joyous, hilarious send-up of rock star pretensions and an enchanting celebration of "girl power" in pop culture.