Rocky Mountain Pictures | Release Date: July 16, 2010
5.6
Mixed or average reviews based on 13 Ratings
Watch Now
Valeria16Feb 2, 2011
This film was excellent! Finally a clean, good, and funny family movie. The acting and singing were amazing but the best part of this film were the hidden values in the script. I enjoyed every moment and it truly brought a tear to my eyeThis film was excellent! Finally a clean, good, and funny family movie. The acting and singing were amazing but the best part of this film were the hidden values in the script. I enjoyed every moment and it truly brought a tear to my eye in a great way. I am so upset that I didn't see it at the theatre and the advertising wasn't done properly -- truly a shame since this would have been worth the trip. I hope that this fim gets recognized and the cast get proper recognition for their hard work. Expand
MaryB.Jul 18, 2010
My grandkids loved it and I truly think it is a great movie geared for the age bracket it was meant for.. Kalyla Jackson will be seen again..Beautiful girl..Spencer is on his way to SAG, for sure.
1 of 4 users found this helpful
AndreaG.Jul 18, 2010
Children who dance, sing and like music are having a great time at this movie. We adults need to think like a kid again or take a child with us and watch them have fun. Who knows ... we may even have fun too! :o)
0 of 1 users found this helpful
LitaF.Jul 18, 2010
GREAT FOR KIDS, but seniors won't like it. It's a very entertaining film for tweenies and teenagers. Our kids want to go again so we are ordering the DVD.
0 of 2 users found this helpful