Stoned

4.5

1. WillC.
    Jul 8, 2006
    Really a super boring and dull movie. No Rolling Stones music either. I would avoid this one.
  2. MapP.
    Aug 15, 2006
    Worth a look, better than I was expecting.
  3. JohnP.
    Mar 12, 2007
    As a life long fan of The Stones and still remembering the devastation I felt when I heard he had passed the movie has nullified all that. I'm not much into sugar coating but I can not believe that the director couldn't have found some positive in the mans life. If Jones was such a selfish mean spirited jerk then I guess it should no longer come to us as such a surprise whether As a life long fan of The Stones and still remembering the devastation I felt when I heard he had passed the movie has nullified all that. I'm not much into sugar coating but I can not believe that the director couldn't have found some positive in the mans life. If Jones was such a selfish mean spirited jerk then I guess it should no longer come to us as such a surprise whether he killed himself or someone offed him. He unfortunatley didn't deserve what could have been. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Ty Burr
    All the pieces are in place for an incisive tale of Brit-pop ego and madness, but filmmaker Stephen Woolley -- a celebrated UK producer ("The Crying Game") making his directing debut -- lets the story get away from him.
    This UK drama by Stephen Woolley, a longtime producer for Neil Jordan making his directing debut, presents a fairly convincing version of what might have happened.
    Could 1960s-style sex, drugs and rock & roll really have been this dull?