Strange Wilderness

5.1

1. KM
    Mar 19, 2009
    I'd be lying if I claimed I didn't like some parts of this movie. There were three or four moments in this movie that really delivered the laughs, I still find them hilarious. The overall movie is too stupid for its own good and ends up leaving you wondering if based off its poor dialogue and meaningless plot, if you are just as capable of writing something so bad.
  2. youngbeezy
    Jun 19, 2008
    This movie is allrite, not as bad as ppl on here say, but still not good enough to recommend. one thing i will say is that the few funny scenes in this movie are absolutely hilarious. but it just drags on and is just so stupid. with such a great cast in the movie ud expect better. see grandma's boy instead of this.
  3. Sep 11, 2010
    I don't know what was Happy Madison thinking, this movie sucks, but still hilarious. It's like the typical crap like Scary Movie, Epic Movie, Vampires Suck, etc. You may hate it but you will laugh of some old jokes and stupid situations. I can recommend it but don't watch it in the theaters. By the way, Justin Long did a great performance as always. Thanks, Adam Sandler. 4.
  4. May 4, 2013
    Don't bother wasting your time on this one it's not really funny. There are some chuckle worthy moments scattered throughout, but for the most part its humor is either too stupid or too vulgar to garner a laugh. And when it's not vulgar or stupid it's offensive and disgusting. They try to make a joke out of a man who was just cut in half, show us a mans deformed genitals, and throw so manyDon't bother wasting your time on this one it's not really funny. There are some chuckle worthy moments scattered throughout, but for the most part its humor is either too stupid or too vulgar to garner a laugh. And when it's not vulgar or stupid it's offensive and disgusting. They try to make a joke out of a man who was just cut in half, show us a mans deformed genitals, and throw so many gay and dick jokes at us that all I did throughout this movie was groan at how painfully boring this movie can be. Like I said there are a few chuckle worthy moments and all of them are in the trailer. Don't watch this crap. Expand
  5. Jul 17, 2014
    Yes it's a bad movie. It's lazy, presented flatly, and most of its jokes fall dead. I am embarrassed to admit however that some scenes did amuse me, but only because they were so stupid. The cast is good, but the script is just so lazy, aiming for the easiest jokes instead of being creative. There's a million uninspired comedies like this out there, but I didn't think that it was quiteYes it's a bad movie. It's lazy, presented flatly, and most of its jokes fall dead. I am embarrassed to admit however that some scenes did amuse me, but only because they were so stupid. The cast is good, but the script is just so lazy, aiming for the easiest jokes instead of being creative. There's a million uninspired comedies like this out there, but I didn't think that it was quite as terrible as some people are saying. Expand
  6. Jul 23, 2014
    Strange Wilderness is just do incredibly bad that its funny - to the point where you feel completely embarrassed laughing at the inane comedic sequences being portrayed.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 12 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Joe Leydon
    Obviously the product of minimal effort by all parties involved, Strange Wilderness is a slovenly, slapped-together stoner comedy.
    You'd have to be more than merely intoxicated to find anything about this dismal stoner comedy remotely funny. You'd have to be unconscious.
    No snob to low-brow ridiculousness when it’s actually unexpected, I’ll admit to being amused exactly once, when Zahn gets deep-throated by a gigantic prop turkey who, despite the mouthful, keeps on flapping.