Paramount Pictures | Release Date: August 7, 1981
8.3
Universal acclaim based on 6 Ratings
WATCH NOW
LamontRaymondAug 13, 2010
One of the funniest horror spoofs in history. Boy do I feel like making some horse-head bookends. Eggplant?? Sugarless gum on the stairs. Funerals get me hot. Aces.
MarcDoyleFeb 11, 2011
Chicken... Broken..... Fix it. One of the funniest movies of all-time. Yes, Airplane created the genre, but Student Bodies made it great. Makes me want to make some horsehead bookends.
jasonvoorhees20Sep 13, 2011
came 10 years too soon. also genuinely creepy in places. some irreverent humor recalls Monty python. also a precursor to scream(LOT of similarity) and scary movie series.
Ven-WedeJan 10, 2012
Student Bodies is a good example of parody done right. Almost every gag is superbly crafted, with some being so subtle it takes another viewing to notice, and others being so blatant you can't help but giggle. Sure, it's silly, and downrightStudent Bodies is a good example of parody done right. Almost every gag is superbly crafted, with some being so subtle it takes another viewing to notice, and others being so blatant you can't help but giggle. Sure, it's silly, and downright nonsensical in places, but it's all the better for it. Some pacing issues let it down (the bulk of the laughs are in the first two acts), but overall it is certainly worth a watch. Also, the woodwork class and psychiatric evaluation are some of the best written scenes I have seen in a comedy. Check it out. Expand