8.1

1. Dec 20, 2011
    Super Troopers is one of your weaker mature comedies, it has a poorly written plot and way to many jokes referring to sex and the male genital, but it manages to get some laughs in, but with so many better and smarter options out there I wouldn't blame you if you passed on this one.
  2. Jun 30, 2013
    Oh my god, this movie..... this movie man.... its soooo BAD. SO unfunny. Its actually really sad. I was crying for the last 50mins because it was so boring. I could not even go asleep. I just had to watch how bad some movies can actually be, to appreciate the rest.
  3. Oct 3, 2013
    The absurdity and deranged sense of humor of the Broken Lizard guys makes for very original movies and Super Trooper is their crowning achievement. The movie as a whole is somewhat mediocre and, similar to Half Baked and other cult classic comedies, it's more of a compilation of funny scenes thrown together to form a weak plot. In this case, a unit of mediocre highway troopers pulls various stunts while haphazardly attempting to save their jobs. Throw in a rival cop force, German nymphomaniacs, and drug using teenagers and you have some opportunities for laugh-out-loud moments, which is really what these movies are designed to do. Obviously they're not for everyone but if you don't take yourself too seriously and don't mind crude and profane humor, you'll enjoy this movie. Expand
  4. Feb 4, 2012
    Its not a perfect comedy but it was still pretty good. A lot of funny moments through out the film and solid acting by the cast as well. It does get a little repetitive and stale at times but its still holds up well from begining to end. Well worth the watch imo.
  5. Jul 12, 2014
    It has a somewhat funny scene where a cop says 'meow' instead of other words, that's it. Extremely overrated. It boggles my mind how a film with so few laughs can get such a following.
  6. Apr 16, 2014
    Super Troopers? Heard of it. Then I saw it. Super Troopers is hilarious movie. I watched it the first time
    and I was lost a lot of the time but then I watched it a seconded time
    it made more sense to me then. I wish that I could have seen this movie
    in the movie theaters on the big screen. This movie is one of the
    funnest movies that I seen in a long time. Absolutely hysterical. In

think the best part of the movie was the begging of it when they pull
    over the collage kid. I here people saying quotes from the movie and I
    felt left out. It got funnier the second time when I watched it. My
    favorite character would have to be Farva because you know what he is
    going to do next.

Luckily, the genuinely funny jokes far outnumber the duds in the film itself, which is helped by the generally energetic performances by Broken Lizard and their co-stars.
    Broken Lizard does it with a shit-faced integrity that's worth a salute.
  3. There's nothing super about Super Troopers except for those deep into the low end of the frat-house mentality that equates smart-alecky with hilarity.