5.5

1. Jan 11, 2011
    This film is the greatest comedy movie I've seen. It's so funny, I can't stop laughing. If you like a kind of that comedy, don't miss this movie. Believe me!
  2. Feb 12, 2011
    Don't listen to the hate, I loved it. I found it to be very hilarious. Some people just TRY to find flaws and not laugh to make the movie look like it sucks, it doesn't. Hilarious movie. Oddly enough, spoof movies suck but, this doesn't.
  3. Mar 10, 2011
    If you ever watched one of the Scary Movies you'll feel the writers sense of humor throughout this movie, an excellent parody of super hero movie like X-Men, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, and more, a hilarious movie, if your a fan of the Scary Movie series, than this is a must see.
  4. Jul 23, 2013
    I'm not one to like spoof movies other than the first 2 Scary Movies. Superhero movie I think is a great spoof film. It's one of few other spoof movies that really focuses on plot and character development. Not to mention the jokes. Adding Leslie Nielsen was the right move to make a funny Spoof film.
  5. Oct 15, 2014
    Metascore reviewers suck once again! 33/100? That's hardly accurate, as this movie is funny as it is raunchy and distasteful (in all the right ways!). I'd watch the sequel without a second thought. Watch this especially if you liked movies like Superbad or Kickass (1 or/and 2).

Undiscriminating comedy fans hungering for the High School High of superhero parodies need look no further.
  2. Reviewed by: Ken Fox
    This abysmal "Spider-Man" satire has more in common with the lamentable spate of "Epic" and "Date Movies" than Zucker and Nielsen's truly funny "Naked Gun" series.
  3. Reviewed by: Luke Y. Thompson
    Predictable, flat, full of name-dropping, tragically unhip, and likely to make a decent amount of cash.