Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation | Release Date: September 6, 2002
2.1
Generally unfavorable reviews based on 69 Ratings
Watch Now
ChadMar 13, 2006
You know you're watching a bad thriller when before its halfway point you're laughing at the plot twists, and suprised at how much worse it progressivly keeps getting.
0 of 0 users found this helpful
SimpsonFansJan 8, 2017
Proof that a thriller can be sleekly shot, expertly cast, paced with crisp professionalism...and still be a letdown if its twists and turns hold no more surprise than yesterday's weather report.
Tiber5Jan 8, 2017
ThisIsSparta666Jan 8, 2017
PAMAJan 8, 2017
I write a 7 because I like the music in this film and the film remember me some adventures I had in my glorious and absolutely amazing times of the past.
Pama300Jan 8, 2017
Creepers200Jan 16, 2017
He write a 9 because I like the music in this film and the film remember me some adventures I had in my glorious and absolutely amazing times of the past.
mark8J4Dec 28, 2017
Good movie.
Good movie.
It is one of the most underrated films of all time.
He has not even received an Oscar nomination.