8.2

1. Aug 27, 2010
    It is a film of magic - whether it is diabolism or wonder, I can't say, but it is there, and it will captivate you. Almodovar has created an unmined dramatic space for us to dwell in, and knocks any preconceived notions of morality and certainty out of his twisted world, and carries us along into it.
  2. Nov 2, 2010
    This one is flawless. Personally I didn't watch much out of Hollywood movies but this certainly can convince that the best stuff is not only Hollywood, The underlying messages of loneliness, of friendship tends to take you by surprise sometime. Certainly can see why it's so critically acclaimed. And my score reminds me that I'm not that much of a critic.

1. Beautiful (sometimes sublimely so), daring (sometimes outrageously so), seriously crazed and terrifically funny.
    When it's over, the realization of how much the movie means to you really sinks in; you can't get it out of your heart.
  3. This quiet yet jolting meditation on love, obsession, loneliness, friendship and fate has the quality to entrance you through a first viewing, and compel you to take its themes and characters home with you for further consideration.