1. AlbrightK.
    Jan 18, 2008
    A totally original very, very black comedy. Yes, it does hit a lot of genres, but does so in a charming and entertaining manner.
  2. JayB.
    Jan 21, 2008
    This movie is surprisingly witty. I'm not sure if its scarier, or funnier, but the combination makes for an outstanding take on a very strange topic.
  3. JesseB.
    Jan 24, 2008
    Brilliant film if you can make it through (four people at my screening walked out). It's way underrated. It will stand the test of time as a cult classic. Great suspense, performances (especially the lead), *extremely* funny, disturbing - just all around great. I'm very disappointed in the critics for being too squeamish to look past the severed penises.
  4. SamE.
    Dec 8, 2007
    Best film I saw at Sundance 2007. I saw it at a press and industry screening and even that audience hooted , hollard and loved it.
  5. EinarJ.
    May 9, 2008
    Surprising! The whole affair was satyrical, acted well, and gory. It reminds me fiercely of the Kill Bill series (actress, gore and such). But the real spark in Teeth is the wonderful heroine/villain. Just out there, full of ideas. The directing could have been improved, but I still adore this album.
  6. MichaelM.
    Jan 25, 2008
    Schlocky and occasionally hilarious film. The lead actress gives a terrifically sensitive and assured performance in what must have been an extremely difficult role. An interesting mash up of genres. Director shows real promise in presenting something so original. A very well done B movie. I agree that it has definite cult classic potential.

Like a deranged version of “Clueless,” the film is light-hearted, yet subversive, displaying a surprisingly wicked bite…literally.
    This is going to be a notorious film that young audiences will be daring themselves to see, but it's actually funnier, darker and more troubling before it turns into a carnival of repeated dismemberment.
  3. The most alarming cautionary tale for men with wandering libidos since "Fatal Attraction." It may also be the first horror movie that women drag men to see rather than the reverse.