Paramount Pictures | Release Date: December 21, 2011
7.8
Generally favorable reviews based on 544 Ratings
WATCH NOW
BaganLeleoMar 15, 2015
As somebody who isn't familiar with the comic books, I found this movie boring, and that it was trying too hard to be funny, when it wasn't, I can see the appeal, but I didn't like it.
flyhiJan 19, 2012
I didn't like it at all; too much violence; not a simple story; no poetry; no swearing from Captain Haddock; some names have been changed (to adapt to the US market?)
XTrapnelDec 21, 2011
The dead-eyed zombies that people motion-capture films are back to foul the reputation of the most beautiful comic strip of all time. Everything has been lost. The story is feeble. The images are ugly. The voic-work is inappropriate. Stay well away.
BartDec 24, 2011
How many motion capture 'animated' films like this do they have to make before Hollywood realizes the audience does not like them. Spielberg has totally run out of steam as a director and should have stopped while he was ahead. I sadHow many motion capture 'animated' films like this do they have to make before Hollywood realizes the audience does not like them. Spielberg has totally run out of steam as a director and should have stopped while he was ahead. I sad adaptation at best, you should avoid it if you can. Expand