- Starring: Gary Sinise, Morgan Freeman, Owen Wilson, Sara Foster
- Summary: A comedy caper based on the novel by legendary crime writer Elmore Leonard. Wilson stars as Jack Ryan, a likeable drifter who heads for the North Shore of Oahu, where he soon discovers that whether he is looking for a new con or a little romance, temptation is everywhere. (Warner Bros.)
- Director: George Armitage
- Genre(s): Thriller, Comedy, Crime
- More Details and Credits »
80It's Wilson who's the score here. Quick, scruffy and completely at ease, he takes on Jack's let-it-ride charms and foibles as if he were tossing a Frisbee with friends, and it's impossible to watch him without wanting in on the game.
38Mostly, though, The Big Bounce isn't offensive, or even terrible. It's just lazy, relying on numb moviegoers to fork over cash thinking they'll see the next "Get Shorty" or "Out of Sight."