6.1

1. Dec 19, 2014
    Best bourne movie yet. Not as much action in this one but the storyline was creative and renner's performance was much better than Matt Damon's in the first three.
  2. Nov 9, 2012
    The fight scenes in this film are FANTASTICALLY choreographed - Renner turns killing into a dance. The ending leaves just enough open that we can realistically expect a sequel.
  3. Aug 19, 2012
    The ending is trash, the rest is badass. The change of lead actors from Matt Damon and Jeremy Renner is surprising but you will definitely enjoy this movie, especially if you're a fan of the franchise. Aaron Cross is a solidly-built character and Renner's portrayal gives enough rope to hang either the doubters or himself. Brace yourself for a summer action flick that will keep theThe ending is trash, the rest is badass. The change of lead actors from Matt Damon and Jeremy Renner is surprising but you will definitely enjoy this movie, especially if you're a fan of the franchise. Aaron Cross is a solidly-built character and Renner's portrayal gives enough rope to hang either the doubters or himself. Brace yourself for a summer action flick that will keep the adrenalines pumping. Expand
  4. Aug 11, 2012
    A worthy addition to the Bourne franchise. The action is non-stop and frequently breath taking. Great script. Great acting. Great editing. Great movie. My only problem was all the references to Damon. He isn't in the movie so why all the talk about his character.
  5. Aug 11, 2012
    Here we see a real lack in the...well, all I can say is intelligence ...of many film critics. If you see the term confusing in a review...that is a red flag the critic was not paying attention, has poor listening or analytical skills or is just not too smart.

The movie on the other hand is very smart, really fast, exciting and well done. Everything, every line and action makes sense within the integrated whole of the movie.

If you like your movies intelligent, exciting fast we complex and sophicticated characters and writing see this move. Highly recommended.
  6. Aug 10, 2012
    The Bourne Legacy, the new movie of the Bourne saga. Ok, what happen? We know the story about this movie, and after some producers decide do a remake, but this movie is really amazing.

1. Reviewed by: Ian Nathan
    Aug 12, 2012
    As earnestly as they have tried to continue the formerly excellent spy series, everything Gilroy and crew concoct only serves to mock the excellence and passion with which Greengrass delivered his films.
  2. Reviewed by: Steve Persall
    Aug 12, 2012
    The globetrotting is reined in, the mayhem at each stop just as exciting. Renner is a sturdy action hero, with an interesting face that unlike Damon's appears to have taken a punch or two.
  3. Reviewed by: Peter Rainer
    Aug 12, 2012
    Good at scenes of high-level nastiness, but there's too much confusing exposition in this "Legacy" and the action scenes, some of them good, are too little and too late.