7.1

1. Dec 26, 2012
    It's a movie I can watch over and over again. It's stupid, silly, and does not have a serious bone in it's body. However, it is a fun sit-on-the-couch comedy that will make you laugh and question the mere idea that this movie was a thought it someones head. I wish more movies were like this one! I love it, you can hate, it's been made already so there's nothing that can be one about it!It's a movie I can watch over and over again. It's stupid, silly, and does not have a serious bone in it's body. However, it is a fun sit-on-the-couch comedy that will make you laugh and question the mere idea that this movie was a thought it someones head. I wish more movies were like this one! I love it, you can hate, it's been made already so there's nothing that can be one about it! Happy watching! Expand
  2. Jul 30, 2013
    I have probably watched this movie 10 times and continue to find it hilarious. Theres nothing pretentious about it which is why I presume the critics hated it. Either way, its not the next great American comedy but it is most definitely worth a watch. Or 10.

1. The sheer, animal idiocy beaming from their faces in the opening credits of The Brothers Solomon creates the film's only moment of uncalculated comic joy.
    There is nothing sadder, either in real life or on the movie screen, than an unlikable idiot, and what we have with this dreadful comedy -- the longest 90 minutes of the film year -- is the sight of not one but two charm-free fools.
  3. Reviewed by: Peter Debruge
    If "Hot Rod" and "The Ex" couldn't attract an audience, this full-blown comedy miscarriage stands no chance.