7.2

1. May 10, 2013
    THIS IS AN EYE OPENER. I never viewed bullying like this. Its a MUST SEE. I do caution the average viewer of this film, because it is full of mourning and sadness, for it expresses the FULL story of every kind of bully instance that has a harsh result.
  2. Mar 11, 2013
    If you can watch this film without tears coming down your face, well I'm convince you don't have a heart. Purchased it for 10 dollars at our local Walmart. For ten dollars there is no excuse not to own this if you're a parent. I plan on showing my daughter this film when shes old enough. Powerful documentary. I've seen a follow up on it on CNN's Anderson Cooper lately and its incredible to see how this film gave one of the young men who was bullied some new found confidence. Truly awesome to see! This film has the power to change lives. When making a documentary you couldn't ask for a better outcome than that! Collapse
  3. Mar 7, 2013
    Bully is honestly a very darkly themed documentary, but pushes on an issue that should be stopped. I think it is also a very well filmed movie as well, and really tears at your heart. It is sad, yet inspiring as well. Seriously I think any one and every one should watch this movie. Weather your in middle school like me or just an adult.
  4. Mar 30, 2012
    Awesome documentary really. The development of the documental y really exactly. Bully is a demand for this actual problem that much kids live, and be a good pack.

1. Reviewed by: Barbara VanDenburgh
    Apr 14, 2012
    It's true that the language in the film can be harsh -- but it's also very obvious that kids are hearing this kind of language in schools every day, much of it directed at them.
  2. Reviewed by: Mike Scott
    Apr 14, 2012
    This is nothing if not an important film. It is important for the bullied to see, if for no other reason than to realize they aren't alone, and it is important for the bullies to see as well as for the parents of both groups so everyone can understand just how devastating the problem is.
  3. Reviewed by: Joe Williams
    Apr 13, 2012
    Bully is a good start to a necessary conversation, but its loving voice is likely to be drowned out by haters who hide their own wounded hearts behind Internet pseudonyms and broadcast microphones.