7.6

1. G'DayMate
    Sep 29, 2002
    Oh my god!!! i am soooooooooooo in love with steve irwin he is just so damn hot!!! too bad hes got a wife or else he would be mine=) steve, oh steve, where art thou steve???
  2. KatieG.
    Nov 9, 2002
    This is the best movie that I've seen in a long time. All of my friends have seen the movie and my friend Kayla rated it a 20, and Nya gave it a 110 (if you could rate it that far. Plus (to me and my friends) The Croc Hunter is the most awsome man alive!!!
  3. CanerK.
    Dec 10, 2002
    This movie rocks no matter what them 4w23545 other people say.
  4. PeterH.
    Oct 23, 2002
    My, how the critics got this one wrong. How deep "Crocodile Hunter: Collision Course" is. After watching it, I feel my soul being lifted, opened up to new ideas. One of the greatest movie-watching privileges of my life. Essentially an allegory about global tensions. "Crocodile Hunter: Collision Course," while unquestionably the BP of the year, is quite possibly the best film yet made.
  5. JamieD.
    Jul 16, 2002
    Steve is awsome in the movie and on thev tv series He may seem a little odd but hey thats just him!!
  6. EricS.
    Aug 12, 2002
    Essentially the same as the television show on the big screen. The TV show is good, and so is the movie.
  7. EricCartman
    Jan 15, 2004
    Sheesh drew B you suck for givin this movie a 1 crikey it was good.
  8. BobB.
    Jul 17, 2002
    CROIKEE!
  9. May 26, 2011
    Crikey! An unexpected intro leads you into a whirlwind of outback adventure. This over-the-top adventure takes you through an unforgettable experience in the down-under. Steve Irwin is at the top of his game in this thrilling quest around some of Australiaâ

1. A curiously thrilling and often hilarious experience.
  2. When I say this movie's a charm, I'm really talking about Irwin.
  3. It is not a great ad-vain-cha, and it's a lousy movie. But it underscores Irwin's kitschy popularity as a sideshow entertainer on the Animal Planet channel, where he cheerfully wrestles or rescues all manner of Aussie wildlife while telling the camera what great danger he is in.