The Divide

5.8

1. Aug 2, 2012
    The only thing I will never undestand in these kind of movies is... why does the worst ALWAYS happen? Worst case scenario in every single case! The characters put inside that basement were impossible mix all by themselves, paired with that it just makes this movie completely detached from reality. Yes, I understand the point authors try to make, but you need at least one character you canThe only thing I will never undestand in these kind of movies is... why does the worst ALWAYS happen? Worst case scenario in every single case! The characters put inside that basement were impossible mix all by themselves, paired with that it just makes this movie completely detached from reality. Yes, I understand the point authors try to make, but you need at least one character you can relate to and a setting that seems adequately plausible to immerse yourself in it, otherwise it's just like a nightmare, you wake up and realize it was total **** Expand
  2. Aug 29, 2012
    I really enjoyed the first 30 to 40 minutes of this movie. It kept me intrested and wondered in what will happen next. But after the 40 mins into the movie, the movie became very boring and pointless.

1. Reviewed by: Mark Jenkins
    Jan 24, 2012
    As the loosely aligned band of survivors turns into a pack of sociopathic loners, the only reasonable conclusion is that they were all pretty rotten to begin with.
  2. Reviewed by: Rick Groen
    Jan 19, 2012
    Valuable life lessons always come at a steep price, and this one is no exception. Sorry, but you'll have to shell out for The Divide and then suffer through its nearly two hours of bloody inanities. Weigh the balance, make your choice.
  3. Reviewed by: Michael O'Sullivan
    Jan 19, 2012
    As it is, The Divide is simply noxious for noxiousness's sake. French director Xavier Gens and writers Karl Mueller and Eron Sheean almost seem to take a kind of perverse pride in seeing how far they can go.