5.7

1. RachelC.
    Jun 1, 2003
    I thought the film was so funny, it was a bit confusing in parts, but still madly funny. I think that Rob Schneider played such a good Hot Chick, he was really girl like.
  2. GothGirl
    Jun 9, 2003
    Hahahahahahaha that movie is soooooo funny. And that person that plays Eden is so cool!
  3. PereS.
    Jun 22, 2005
    Eden (Samia Doumit) saved the film... She was fantastic like she was in CSI, LAX and many other.... Let's go Sam!!!!
  4. MikeC.
    Jan 10, 2003
    What most people dont know, is that you can also put your weed in it.
  5. AlisonD.
    Feb 20, 2003
    This movie was so funny that I was crying through most of the movie!
  6. RobinB.
    Jun 27, 2003
    This movie kicked ass.... Rob Schneider was very funny.(Eden was the best..or weirdest, but either way she kicked ass.)
  7. Doomie
    Jul 25, 2003
    Don't listen to the Critics on this one, I couldn't stop laughing the whole way through - Good on you Rob, keep it up.
  8. AmberC.
    Aug 22, 2005
    How can you not like this film! It's a typical chick-flick and its awesome! Teenage film I think but can be good for adult's with that humour! :D
  9. SamiaD.
    Nov 27, 2003
    Oh come on ppl...I stared in the movie!! I though it was hilarious o.o..I loved my character aswell >>...Fun fun ^^
  10. AngelaM.
    Jul 14, 2003
    I LIKE IT!
  11. BrittanyE.
    Jul 29, 2003
    This is one of the funniest and the just a sit down comedy that i watched about 5 times this is one of the best and i hope another one comes out like this if the movie rater went up any high i would vote this movie the best i have ever seen.
  12. SethJ.
    Mar 31, 2004
    Sam Doumit made that movie the best character best outfits best body best everthing Sam you run throw my mine all day i like you a lot at lot lot ahhhhhh i can't get you out of my head listen to me i'm a loser Sam I hope you the time to read this my screename is Sethmanok please talk to me please your the best.

1. If you're in an especially generous mood, you'll give in to a few laughs. By the end, though, you just may find yourself pining for the good old days of Pauly Shore.
  2. Reviewed by: Ken Fox
    If you pitch your expectations at an all time low, you could do worse than this oddly cheerful -- but not particularly funny -- body-switching farce.
  3. For the price of a ticket, and 100 minutes of your time, how many laughs are enough to qualify as just compensation? Will four or five do? Let's be generous and count five.