The Incredibles

8.8

1. FranciscoM
    May 31, 2009
    Not original, not funny, but enjoyable.
  2. ChristopherJ.
    Mar 20, 2007
    Good animation, and semi-interesting blend of superhero/nuclear-family. The cliches bored me by the end, though. It would have been better as a 30 minute film.
  3. IlzeS.
    Sep 17, 2005
    Overall it was good. Only I like Shrek 2 better!
  4. JimG.
    Apr 9, 2005
    Cute graphics don't turn an ordinary plot into a good film.
  5. BertB
    Jan 15, 2005
    Too slow in the beginning. Picks up the pace about 2/3 through. Not up to the Pixar standard.
  6. KevinR.
    Nov 24, 2004
    Loved the premise and the inside jokes, but the action sequences got very tiring.
  7. BryanT.
    Nov 21, 2004
    Was smart enough to know it was not for kids under 8 going into the movie, but why were all of the movie previews for 6 and under. Also, had to sit through a cartoon for 3 year olds before the movie started. The movie, although short was entertaining enough, but having to sit through 25 minutes of crap before we got to it ruined it for me.
  8. AlS.
    Nov 14, 2004
    As usually the Pixar animation is fantastic. However, the story doesn't live up to Pixar's other movies. I could watch Toy Story, Finding Nemo, and Monsters Inc. over and over again. I wouldn't with this movie. The humor was few and far between.
  9. KatieP.
    Nov 11, 2004
    It really wasn't that great at all. I would be angry if I had to pay for my own ticket. The plot really didn't make sense to me.. and I'm an 18 year old woman with an IQ of 141... I can't imagine how the plot could be understood by a five year old kid. It had some cute moments.. but overall it was disappointing.
  10. RobA.
    Nov 8, 2004
    I'm sick of all these forgettable, oh-so-wisecracky animated features getting huge ratings. On the bright side, at least it's not the latest ugly, pandering, whitewashing piece of s... from Disney.

1. Delivers the perfect union - a vivid, sublime parody and valentine to the superhero genre.
  2. Reviewed by: Richard Corliss
    The Incredibles has those characters, that heart.
  3. Pixar again hitches top-notch storytelling to the very best in CG animation.