5.9

1. Jun 11, 2013
    Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson try to rekindle the comic charisma that worked in "Wedding Crashers," but with no help from the script (which Vaugh co-wrote). They play 2 laid-off salesmen who get gigs as summer interns at Google with hopes of landing a job for them and their team of misfits. It's been a plot staple since "Bad News Bears:" This seemingly hopeless group comes together to beatVince Vaughn and Owen Wilson try to rekindle the comic charisma that worked in "Wedding Crashers," but with no help from the script (which Vaugh co-wrote). They play 2 laid-off salesmen who get gigs as summer interns at Google with hopes of landing a job for them and their team of misfits. It's been a plot staple since "Bad News Bears:" This seemingly hopeless group comes together to beat all odds. Although there are some mildly amusing supporting characters, Vaughn and Wilson flail around with pitiful patter and lame jokes. There's plenty of energy, but not many laffs. Expand
  2. Jul 6, 2013
    I planed on going to this movie for a short escape from the hub bub of life. I find this movie a average bit of entertainment but kind of fun to watch. A couple of laughs and pretty good acting and a pretty good story. Not an exceptional movie just kind of fun.
  3. Jun 7, 2013
    The Internship rejoins comedy giants Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson for the first time since 2005’s surprisingly successful film, “Wedding Crashers,” which grossed upwards of $200 million domestically. Unfortunately, The Internship falls short of the duo’s previous film, largely in part to the film’s PG-13 rating and its exceptionally predictable script.

Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson play

Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson play Billy and Nick, two aging salesmen who lose their jobs as reps for a watch manufacturing company when their boss (John Goodman) shuts down the company as he perceives watches becoming obsolete in a world dominated by technology where people would rather check the time on their smartphones. To make matters worse, Billy’s girlfriend walks out on him because she has had enough of Billy “talking a big game” and Nick is reduced to working for his sister’s uncouth husband (an uncredited Will Ferrell) as a mattress salesman.

Billy constructs a master plan to get the two out of their rut by enrolling in classes at the University of Phoenix, the Harvard of online schools, and applying for an internship at Google. Never mind that the two applying to Google is comparable to taking floaties off of a toddler and asking him to swim the English Channel. Despite Billy and Nick’s obvious lack of any technical qualifications, illustrated in a webcam interview that shows the two talking excessively loud and squeezing together like sardines in a can to fit within the webcam’s field of view, the two miraculously land the internship.

Billy and Nick arrive at Google Headquarters in Silicon Valley and are thrust into a world full of tech-savvy super nerds like fish out of water. Google’s internship director (Aasif Mandvi) tells the group of new Google interns, aptly named noogles, to separate into groups as the groups would compete in several competitions for a limited number of guaranteed full-time positions at Google. Used to a life of being chosen first in athletics, Nick and Billy are surprised to find themselves without a team. They join the leftovers led by the overenthusiastic junior Google mentor, Lyle (Josh Brener). Other group members include the cynical Stuart (Dylan O’Brien), the obvious Asian stereotype afraid of his mother, Yo-Yo Santos, (Tobit Raphael), and the token female, Neha (Tiya Sircar).

The leftovers are pitted against a group who, despite also being Google-caliber geniuses, seem to be several rungs above on the social ladder. The group is led by the smooth yet pompous Brit, Graham (Max Minghella). While at first being less than useful to the group, Nick and Billy’s limitation turn into assets as they help the kids break out of their shells and bring real-world experiences and people skills to compliment the other team member’s computer smarts. The transformation of the characters and the challenges offer some genuinely heart-felt moments and a smattering of laughs, but the outcome of the competition is never seriously in question.

Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson are excellent, adding their signature fast-paced back-and-forth banter as they feed of each other in a manner similar to their performance in “Wedding Crashers.” The rest of the acting core is fairly solid as well, including Rose Byrne, who plays Dana, a work-obsessed Google employee and romantic interest of Nick. Unfortunately the great majority of the actors are limited in their roles by the rather one-dimensional characters created by writers Vince Vaughn and Jared Stern. Although the film has its share of laughs and a refreshingly optimistic take on life, it plays more as a tiresomely-long Google commercial rather than live up to its comedic potential.
  4. Jul 10, 2013
    Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson partner up once more and for the most part it works.

Billy McMahon(Vaughn) and Nick Campbell (Wilson) are seeking new employment after losing their jobs as salesman. With some luck they manage to become part of a internship at Internet giant Google. The plot was pretty simplistic and a bit predictable at times but it was also witty through out and flowed

The plot was pretty simplistic and a bit predictable at times but it was also witty through out and flowed well. It's one of those movies which is supposed to give you a feel good feeling.

Vaughn and Wilson do a decent job and a few impressive performances from some young upcoming actors and actresses also.
  5. Jul 16, 2013
    I didn't expect the film to be good because I saw it had bad reviews, however after viewing it I found it was funny. it didn't have the most interesting story line, but it was satisfactory x
  6. Sep 7, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The creative idea of "The Internship" uses Google's internship program as the basis of the movie. It features Billy and Nick (Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson) who are in their early forties and are out of the technology generation. They are both watch salesman who are trying to get by in the tough times. The owner of the company (John Goodman) has to let both of them go because sales are down and everyone uses their cell phone.

Nick, (Owen Wilson) gets a job at a cheap bed store run by Will Ferrell. He has a brief roll in the movie and the humor falls short. I could tell that comedy was in the script for Will but it just didn't get to most of the audience. Billy, (Vince Vaughn) pretty much tells Nick that this is not how he should spend his life and explains that he got them a job at Google. The thing is that the interview is via Google hangout so they have to do it at the library. I thought that this was the funniest part of the movie.

We can see them on the hangout. As they both are technology challenged, they're talking way too loud at the screen and sitting way too close together after being reminded many times that the interviewers can hear them fine. As the movie was shot at the Google campus, everything is very accurate. As predicted, they get the internship job and are the odd men out. They are answering all the questions wrong such as thinking its okay to have a beer with your boss. Later in the session, it is time for the interns to pick teams and they are put with a present Google employee, and some others such as Tiya Sircar, Dylan O'Brien, Tobit Raphael, and Josh Brener.

In the beginning of the movie no one likes Billy and Nick because they have no skills in that category at all. After being down 70 to nothing in a quidditch game, Billy and Nick give the team an inspiring talk which really gets the team off running. Though they lost, they started winning tasks and becoming a threat to the other teams. Since the majority of the team is nerds, Nick and Billy take the team out to a bar for dinner to have a good time and bond. Without getting into too much detail, they all had an amazing night even "the best night of their lives." They really play up the "Google" environment in the movie, such as free food, volleyball courts, and slides.

I did not have to watch the whole movie to already know the ending. Don't get me wrong, the movie was very funny and entertaining, but it did not have a very sophisticated plot and when this occurs, the movie usually ends up predictable. I think Vince and Owen have a great time in movies together so the humor comes naturally. Would I see it in the theater? No. It is a movie that you don’t require your full attention. My suggestion is to wait for the DVD. Despite saying all this, I did laugh out loud many times and I think this is definitely a movie to see.
  7. Jun 7, 2013
    This movie is really disappointing. I wanted this movie to remind me that Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson can work really well in funny comedies. They really let me down. The story is really strange but doesn't fit the bill. The characters aren't that great either. Don't get me wrong, it does have its funny moments, but like I said before, it's just not funny. Overall, it's just a plain andThis movie is really disappointing. I wanted this movie to remind me that Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson can work really well in funny comedies. They really let me down. The story is really strange but doesn't fit the bill. The characters aren't that great either. Don't get me wrong, it does have its funny moments, but like I said before, it's just not funny. Overall, it's just a plain and potentially underrated comedy. Expand
  8. Jun 18, 2013
    The Internship is a movie filled with mild laughs throughout. And when i say "mild", I mean very very very mild, at the most, nothing. Lots of the humor is appealing towards an audience who pretty much laugh at anything. The reason this movie gets a 6 instead of a 5 is the ending. This movie is obviously not made to be critically acclaimed, it's made to have fun. It's a feel-good movieThe Internship is a movie filled with mild laughs throughout. And when i say "mild", I mean very very very mild, at the most, nothing. Lots of the humor is appealing towards an audience who pretty much laugh at anything. The reason this movie gets a 6 instead of a 5 is the ending. This movie is obviously not made to be critically acclaimed, it's made to have fun. It's a feel-good movie that will have you at the end, smiling. Expand
  9. Jun 29, 2013
    Entertaining light movie. No real acting or events, just nice pastime. The couple Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson are two salesmen who lose their job because they are selling no longer needed wrist watches. They have to start a new career, they did find an internship in Google. As computer illiterate they have to compete and team up with a generation 20 years younger. Acceptable theme, thatEntertaining light movie. No real acting or events, just nice pastime. The couple Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson are two salesmen who lose their job because they are selling no longer needed wrist watches. They have to start a new career, they did find an internship in Google. As computer illiterate they have to compete and team up with a generation 20 years younger. Acceptable theme, that gives a banner, never give up. The movie is centered about the two main characters, and how they overcome the mistrust of the younger generation. The difference in ages led to too much preaching from the couple, as they represent wisdom and experience, that 's the main flaw, younger no longer accept words from above, but the scenario did. But it is a movie to see, at least to get away from daily tensions. Expand
  10. Oct 12, 2013
    There were parts that were certainly funny and entertaining. That being said, It's a painfully generic story that is incredibly predictable and far too long (2 hour run time), The last 20 minutes of which was just torture to sit through because it was so slow. I think if it were shorter then it would have been a more bare-able film. I mean there is a club scene an hour into it that's likeThere were parts that were certainly funny and entertaining. That being said, It's a painfully generic story that is incredibly predictable and far too long (2 hour run time), The last 20 minutes of which was just torture to sit through because it was so slow. I think if it were shorter then it would have been a more bare-able film. I mean there is a club scene an hour into it that's like 20 minutes long, There should been cut to 5-10 minutes at best because it offered pretty much nothing to the story other than needless secondary character back-story that offered nothing to the film.

So overall, It could have been better than what it was, That's something everyone can agree on, but it wasn't that bad. If you like sappy, predictable comedies then it's right up your alley but other than that, I wouldn't say it's the kind of film you go out of your way to watch. It wasn't bad but it wasn't good either.
  11. Jun 25, 2013
    Did Google fund this movie because its really just an ad for them. If future use no name actors not the talents of Vaughn and Wilson. Could have been a good film if they were making a film not an commercial.. I give a 5/10 to Vaughn and Wilson for trying there hardest to make it a better film.
  12. Jun 18, 2013
    I was honestly surprised by this movie. I was expecting a typical Vince Vaughn movie and in some parts, got just that.
    I enjoyed it though. I thought it was a fun, entertaining story.
  13. Oct 14, 2013
    what can i say? 2 old guys get into a small team of sociably awkward geeks and get to win an internship at google and helping them sorting their own social faults.
    Seen it done a thousand times, watch it if you don't cringe at this types of movies.
  14. Dec 7, 2013
    Two over-40 salesmen (Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn) experience a business setback and manage to land themselves an internship at Google corporate headquarters in the San Francisco area. This is highly irregular, since the word “internship” usually implies a training program for a university student who is seeking a career. The interns should not be much older than 22, so the characters ofTwo over-40 salesmen (Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn) experience a business setback and manage to land themselves an internship at Google corporate headquarters in the San Francisco area. This is highly irregular, since the word “internship” usually implies a training program for a university student who is seeking a career. The interns should not be much older than 22, so the characters of Nick and Billy are like fish out of water when they arrive at the Google corporate campus that looks like a nursery school for grown-ups. (There is a sliding pond to get from one floor to another, a spacecraft suspended from the ceiling, and the entire decor is done in the garish colors that are found on the Google trademark.)

The film is meant to be comical in a charming, goofy kind of way, but it is also a 2-hour aggrandizement of corporate life at Google. There’s not a lot of plot to fill in two hours as the interns form teams and have to compete against each other in a series of events that are called “challenges.” They have a sports challenge (which, strangely enough, is a game of Quidditch), a program coding challenge to find a subtle bug, a helpline challenge to answer every kind of user question, a challenge to invent a new app, and a sales challenge. The winning team will receive the ultimate prize, which is full-time employment at Google.

After watching this film, you might not want to work there. Interns wear Google beanie caps and t-shirts, employees cheerfully eat at outdoor tables that make every lunch hour look like the Annual Employee Picnic, and employees are judged not just by their skills but by how “googley” they are. Being googley means the employee is a cross between a boy scout and a saint. After searching the Internet (notice I did not say that I “googled it,” which is not English), I found that being googley includes the following traits: doing what’s right; being goal-oriented; being proactive, friendly, and highly motivated; valuing customers and coworkers; being concerned with excellent quality; and being honest, transparent, and fair with a good sense of humor. Oh, yes, last but not least—being humble. According to the film, there are other unwritten rules such as dating among interns being frowned upon ("Google is not match.com"), a policy which clearly does not apply to corporate officers, such as Google cofounder and multibillionaire, Sergey Brin. (Brin makes a brief uncredited appearance at the end of the film, which one can presume was a nod of approval from those on high.)

Google has taken corporate paternalism to such absurd heights (including free food in the cafeteria), that young people may not even be able to develop character or a sense of identity if they spend too many years working for the firm. And no union steward will ever see the inside of those hallowed halls. Yet, in spite of the high ideals that are lauded in the name of googliness, the film depicted a rivalry between the intern teams that was so fierce, it was positively nasty and mean-spirited. At least for the purposes of the film, cheating at the sports challenge was openly accepted as fair play, as was physical assault. Google employees who were successful and held in high managerial esteem were portrayed as being so workaholic that they had no personal life and were extremely limited in their range of interests (other than fitness, sports, and a few other pastimes that might meet with corporate approval).

Although this would appear to be the Garden of Eden for employment, a closer inspection might welcome a more pragmatic view of ace employees who work hard, know their stuff, have families, hobbies and interests, complain bitterly about the food in the employee cafeteria, and in general have a bad attitude toward their bosses.
  15. Jun 13, 2014
    It seems to be the only movie that features Google's buildings and products, so the setup is unique and guarantees original scenes. But the jokes throughout are not tech-based. They are not about programming, and they are not insightful in any way. Instead, the focus is on two people with zero insight into computers, and the whole movie centers around their failures to fit in, as well asIt seems to be the only movie that features Google's buildings and products, so the setup is unique and guarantees original scenes. But the jokes throughout are not tech-based. They are not about programming, and they are not insightful in any way. Instead, the focus is on two people with zero insight into computers, and the whole movie centers around their failures to fit in, as well as caricatures of nerds, and a wide variety of sex jokes. In other words, The Internship is essentially a sex comedy dressed for a Google interview. It fabricates a 'Google' that would ultimately give in to such charms, but I doubt that IRL-Google would. Expand
  16. Jun 14, 2013
    This movie was okay. There were a couple of funny lines, but not enough to get me to give it a fully positive review. The story was not bad and it was a bit of a walking ad for google. Makes me want to work there now. If you don't have anything to see right now, this movie would not be a bad choice.
  17. Feb 4, 2014
    This is not WEDDING CRASHERS! These two have been paired before and leads to significantly less. Less laughs, less acting and much less originality. The plot is WEAK and characters cliches'. Worse is the predictable course this movie takes through to the end. I could ID with some of the office interactions and did laugh-but not enough to recommend this, much less watch it again.
  18. Nov 25, 2013
    Despite its many weaknesses, it was entertaining. It was not dumbed down for the non-geek people and I'm glad for that. There was an instance of an unexpected extended nudity sequence so be aware.
  19. Jan 4, 2014
    It's a likeable but not all that funny comedy. Vince Vaughn, and Owen Wilson are as amusing as always, but the script is as formulaic as it gets. That doesn't mean that it's bad, but it never really does anything unexpected. In its defense it flows along smoothly enough. For a while I was thinking that the movie was going to stay clear of raunch and become a more wholesome than averageIt's a likeable but not all that funny comedy. Vince Vaughn, and Owen Wilson are as amusing as always, but the script is as formulaic as it gets. That doesn't mean that it's bad, but it never really does anything unexpected. In its defense it flows along smoothly enough. For a while I was thinking that the movie was going to stay clear of raunch and become a more wholesome than average film. It proved me wrong however, and fell into that pit anyways. There are a couple of funny moments, but nothing as inspired as in Anchorman, or The Hangover. Overall it's an amusing and easygoing movie, but nothing all that memorable. Expand
  20. Jun 17, 2013
    I got just as much out of this movie as I had expected. It wasn't horrible but it wasn't very good either.
    Although there were quite a few laughs, the movie really just played it safe instead of trying to be as good as it could have potentially been. The story seemed so recycled and similar to quite a few other comedies. As for the performances, they were pretty good for the most part. But as a whole, The Internship was kind of a let down.
  21. Oct 24, 2013
    I still enjoyed the funny banter between Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson even if falls short of the first act. There's a lot of the same things we've seen already though the supporting cast do a solid job. B
  22. Oct 7, 2013
    Google se muestra entretenido despues de esta pelicula.
    Muchas cosas que no sabia de ese se muestran aca en este Film, sin embargo a pesar de una buena ide a y un buen tema la comedia no se hace fuerte del todo aveces estresante aburrida e innecesario.
  23. Jun 12, 2013
    Going into a movie like The Internship you already know what you're going to get and if you have convinced yourself of what this will be and have set your expectations to a certain level then this PG-13 comedy of misfits will have you more impressed than those initial standards might have inclined you to believe. I personally am a big fan of the people involved here and would have welcomedGoing into a movie like The Internship you already know what you're going to get and if you have convinced yourself of what this will be and have set your expectations to a certain level then this PG-13 comedy of misfits will have you more impressed than those initial standards might have inclined you to believe. I personally am a big fan of the people involved here and would have welcomed a Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson reunion much sooner after their 2005 runaway hit Wedding Crashers, but instead of going for the easy way out and continuing to team up with one another these guys ultimately decided to stray from their core comedy group altogether. Sure, Vaughn made a few with his little crew of friends that include Jason Bateman, Peter Billingsly, and Jon Favreau, but he also made one too many Christmas-themed movies and didn't fully take advantage of the opportunity that Wedding Crashers ultimately afforded him. Wilson has had similar troubles as of late not starring as a leading man in a genuine hit since 2008's Marley & Me. He has gained more credibility after the success of Woody Allen's Midnight in Paris, but his mainstream efforts like Hall Pass and The Big Year didn't do much to keep his name strong in the genre he became most notable for. Granted we are no longer in the first five years of the new millennium and efforts like Old School, Zoolander, Starsky & Hutch, and Dodgeball are now relegated to a time long past, but nonetheless I've always enjoyed watching these guys individually and the one time they teamed up prior will forever be a point of nostalgia, so I was more than open and willing to give The Internship a fair shot. Maybe it was because the trailers weren't too impressive, maybe because I expected it to receive a lukewarm reception, or maybe because I finally admitted to myself these guys are getting older and a time will come when they no longer make broad comedies and that this may in fact be the nail in the coffin, but whatever it was I came out more pleased with the film than I ever expected. Maybe these guys have a little more to give after all.

read the whole review at www.reviewsfromabed.com
  24. Jun 11, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The chief reason I went to see this was because Aasif Mandvi was in it....and even his character was pitiful!!! this whole movie seemed to have been written by /for 12 yr old pubescent boys...and was one L O N G tedious advert for Google. Well, we knew pretty well that they'd be picked as the winning team...eventually....because it's intended to demonstrate how many zillions of people are employed and wealthy thanks to high tech espec google. It was TRITE, predictable and boring. THough I loved seeing shots of San Francisco and google's campus...but with millions of unemployed Americans out there seriously needing work, not unlike Vaughn's character, foreclosed, fired and without a dime....it was a crappy film made by a crappier film corporation /exec producer...a man who stole plutonium from the US in order to furtively build the first nuclear bomb in the M/E, Arnon MIlchan..now a corporate hero despite his criminal activities. boo on all of it Expand
  25. Jun 21, 2013
    Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn are back in another comedy...this time it's PG-13.

Most famously these two are known for their partnership in "Wedding Crashers" and in this we see the two applying for an internship at Google. Interesting premise at least for me that is as I am a tech guy so naturally, a lot of the content in this movie intrigued me. The acting is pretty much as you'd
    Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn are back in another comedy...this time it's PG-13.

The acting is pretty much as you'd have expected from these two so nothing really new is there. None of the acting however is atrocious. The best way to describe just about all of this movie is "average". The plot, acting, directing, and laughs. It's all average. But that is not to say I didn't have a good time.

This movie knows exactly what kind of movie it is and what audience it is catering to. It does not try to be anything more. And for that it succeeds. I can understand if this is not the type of comedy for certain people. Surprisingly enough it is for me. I happen to enjoy various types of comedies from "Napoleon Dynamite and Nacho Libre", to "Bridesmaids and Anchorman", to more gross out comedies like the "Jackass" series. However my only complaint with the movie is that it is a monorail of predictability. It is very standard and everything you can imagine that will happen...happens.

As I have stated previously, this movie knows what it is trying to achieve and it does it well. You'll laugh, you'll groan but overall you should know if this is the movie for you or not. If you know you won't like it...you won't. If you know you will like it then you will.

It's as simple as that. I give "The Internship" a 5.0/10
  26. Nov 7, 2013
    You can't say that The Internship is a great movie, and you can't ignore the fact that it is not that good of a comedy because you hardly laugh while watching this movie. But is it a complete bullsh**? no it is not, it is fun, entertaining and interesting. It is pleasing to the eyes to see both actors' chemistry, uproarious funny positive energy, they did whatever they can do to make thisYou can't say that The Internship is a great movie, and you can't ignore the fact that it is not that good of a comedy because you hardly laugh while watching this movie. But is it a complete bullsh**? no it is not, it is fun, entertaining and interesting. It is pleasing to the eyes to see both actors' chemistry, uproarious funny positive energy, they did whatever they can do to make this a better comedy, but did they succeed? Even these actors can't save this two hours of cliched google commercial. Expand
  27. Jul 4, 2013
    Suprisingly not as bad as everybody said, though all the characters/actors other than the leads are pointless. Makes working at Google look terrible though.
  28. Oct 31, 2013
    "The Internship" wants you to believe it's rude, crude and vulgar with some of its gags and wants you to believe that the other gags aren't something you've seen a million times in the past but the movie is basically just a tired and cliche comedy with recycled jokes. While the humor isn't outright terrible, it's nothing that hasn't been seen before and it's been seen better. Vince"The Internship" wants you to believe it's rude, crude and vulgar with some of its gags and wants you to believe that the other gags aren't something you've seen a million times in the past but the movie is basically just a tired and cliche comedy with recycled jokes. While the humor isn't outright terrible, it's nothing that hasn't been seen before and it's been seen better. Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson are good together but they're still playing the same characters we just now assume they'll play. The movie wants you to think its edgy by throwing in some foul language and nudity but it's all a mask to hide how the movie is playing it safe with its jokes and just being lazy with its writing...but at least the jokes are just funny enough to keep the film from being a waste. Expand
  29. Nov 2, 2013
    The premise of the film was original, but it was executed like your average feel-good comedy. The plot had your expected up and downs, and the jokes often didn't hit their mark. On the upside, Google was a fantastic backdrop and that alone made the movie worth watching. Also, the chemistry between Vaughn and Wilson was as good as expected and the small part by John Goodman was an added delight.
  30. Jul 22, 2014
    This film has the whole transformers problem of trying to sell toys, except its for Google this time.and with much less subtelty. Throughout the entire film they try and make us feel like Google is the best thing to happen to this generation since the PS4 or the new iPhones. It starts to feel less like a plot detail and more like an embarrassing joke. As if to say "Hey, come work forThis film has the whole transformers problem of trying to sell toys, except its for Google this time.and with much less subtelty. Throughout the entire film they try and make us feel like Google is the best thing to happen to this generation since the PS4 or the new iPhones. It starts to feel less like a plot detail and more like an embarrassing joke. As if to say "Hey, come work for Google! Its just as fun as going to a themepark with computers." The main characters seem to act like they were totally oblivious to the massive technology evolution in the past decade. It's supposed to follow these two as they try amd compete for a job after their old job got out done by machines doing most of the jobs for them. After they find out working for Google could be their only shot they try and compete for a job, despite having no teaching of anything to do with computers in their entire careers. The Internship is a disposable waste of time and you should probably avoid it. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Guy Lodge
    Jul 5, 2013
    It’s a testament to the duo’s jazzy comic chemistry that they wring some laughs from this dated, frankly sinister premise.
  2. Reviewed by: Ken McIntyre
    Jul 5, 2013
    Vaughn and Wilson. eight years on from "Wedding Crashers," the pair successfully rekindle their irascible shtick.
  3. Reviewed by: Peter Bradshaw
    Jul 5, 2013
    There is a creepy, undead feel to this lumbering comedy set in the offices of Google, and Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn have a distinct Baron Samedi look in their eyes.