7.9

1. Jan 5, 2014
    A heist movie at its best, The Italian Job is very fun and never lets go of your attention. Pretty good acting by Mark Wahlberg and the crew, and the movie has a nice, witty script.
  2. Jan 29, 2015
    F. Gary Gray dirige esse ótimo Remake,com um final satisfatório ao contrário do genial Law Abiding Citizen que tem um final horrível,Jason Statham no começo da carreira já mostrava talento como Rob O Bonitão,Mos Def é ótimo como orelha esquerda,Charlize Theron é ótima como Stella Bridger E Mark Wahlberg está ótimo Charlie Croker,Donald Sutherland E Seth Green estão ótimos também.
    Achei
    Achei meio imbecil Edward Norton dizer que esse é seu pior filme.
  3. Jun 11, 2013
    Heist movies at their best, I saw the Italian Job a few years back and I remember loving it, then I noticed that it was playing on Showtime, so I recorded it, and watched it, and it just gets more and more awesome every time I watch it. I just love a good heist movie, doesn't everyone? Its smart, funny, interesting, engrossing, and bad ass. The movie was very well acted, but one guy stoleHeist movies at their best, I saw the Italian Job a few years back and I remember loving it, then I noticed that it was playing on Showtime, so I recorded it, and watched it, and it just gets more and more awesome every time I watch it. I just love a good heist movie, doesn't everyone? Its smart, funny, interesting, engrossing, and bad ass. The movie was very well acted, but one guy stole the show as the funniest character in the movie and that's Seth Greens character, he was funny, he had witty dialogue, an awesome back story that added realism to his character. But everyone else is awesome too. If you like realistic heist movies, you will like this movie. And if you don't like heist movies in general, you may like it but you won't love it. Expand
  4. Dec 27, 2011
    great movie very well done it seems they really took a lot of time putting this movie together.great cast Mark Wahlberg is a great actor.The scene where they created a traffic jam was great. really liked this movie lots of good action very entertaining.Would watch it with a good beer.

1. An elaborate techno-heist thriller, The Italian Job features some spectacular chase scenes, but for a change, the people doing the chasing are also worth watching.
  2. Feels a like smooth, exciting whoosh down a ski slope.
    The chase scenes in The Italian Job are the most exciting ones I can remember seeing in a movie in a long time, probably because they're the only ones I can remember -- and that's saying something.