4.6

1. Sep 2, 2012
    This movie is so good,I cried a lot,why do ppl don't like this just becuz of Miley?She's so kind and act really fine.Moreover,you all can't deny the successful achievement of the movie!
  2. Aug 5, 2011
    Miley Cyrus can act but not consistently. If she practices more, maybe she can be great. the movie has a good story. It is very touching and engaging. The acting is good but as I said Miley is not consistent. Sometimes she is doing good then sometimes she is not good but not bad either.
  3. Dec 15, 2011
    Well, I like all things Miley does, I think she is a very talented person who persuades you to watch this ordinary but nice movie. I like it. I think this Movie shows us how people can live when their parents aren't together, and I like it. So It's OK.
  4. Sep 30, 2013
    While I am no big Miley Cyrus fan and I cringe at her twerking, the movie isn't as bad as some people say. Probably a familiar story, different from the book, yet I still find it OK. I don't get why people say "it tries to make you cry too hard." What's that even supposed to mean? Better than "The Notebook", in my opinion. Another melodramatic love story, but the movie has a OK script, andWhile I am no big Miley Cyrus fan and I cringe at her twerking, the movie isn't as bad as some people say. Probably a familiar story, different from the book, yet I still find it OK. I don't get why people say "it tries to make you cry too hard." What's that even supposed to mean? Better than "The Notebook", in my opinion. Another melodramatic love story, but the movie has a OK script, and I did feel emotional towards the end a bit. Expand
  5. Apr 12, 2015
    Um romance comovente, uma trilha sonora chorosa, para um adolescente é uma ótima opção de se assistir, uma história sem contos de fadas, com final triste e feliz ao mesmo tempo, condiz totalmente com a realidade

It’s not a great film, with some edge Sparks put in the novel left out of the script. But there’s real chemistry between the young lovers and an old fashioned virtue to the father-daughter, father-daughter’s boyfriend scenes.
  2. I can’t recall ever squirming as much as I did during Ronnie and Will’s first kiss; shiny, buff Hemsworth looks like he’s locking lips with an Andy Hardy–era Mickey Rooney in a wig.
    A movie that is as stuffed with bogus feeling and overwrought incident as a fast-food burrito.