6.7

1. Jan 18, 2013
    Arnie has still got it.....Nothing special, but just some good time...Good comedy and Action...must watch for an Arnold fan....It is good to see Arnold back, and looks like he can still produce some of his old touches.Th e movie does not have a great story line , but just the Fact it is Arnold movie, should see it through.....
  2. Apr 23, 2013
    an ok story mixed with Tarantino style gun work makes this a great action movie. Arnold does a great job and delivers. i was very impressed on the amount of gore, and the detail in using it. not a lot, if any that i could tell of cg. a great action movie.
  3. Jan 19, 2013
    My official review of "The Last Stand" can be summed up into a single word: America! Now I know you're asking "Stamp, what does America have to do with The Last Stand?", and I'm glad you asked, Jeeves. My thesis is as follows. "The Last Stand", Arnold Schwarzenegger's newest theatrical release, and The Great United States of America go hand in hand because of the ridiculouslyMy official review of "The Last Stand" can be summed up into a single word: America! Now I know you're asking "Stamp, what does America have to do with The Last Stand?", and I'm glad you asked, Jeeves. My thesis is as follows. "The Last Stand", Arnold Schwarzenegger's newest theatrical release, and The Great United States of America go hand in hand because of the ridiculously good-looking and super fast Corvette( America's sports car); Arnold, himself, is an American dream come true; and because of U.S. citizens taking up arms to make a last stand against evil. Pun intended, although I'm not sure if it counts because that's what the title is talking about. Moving on, I left the theater entertained, motivated, and grateful to live in a great country. Last but importantly, they mention Jesus. Let's take a moment for a standing ovation for Jesus. Our lives are better for it. In conclusion, I officially award "The Last Stand" with my first ever Stamp Of Approval. Expand
  4. Apr 29, 2013
    Ahhnie is back with a vengeance! In the Last Stand! This Cheesy Mexican popcorn flick is really awesome. The film starts off slow but then it gets interesting. I'm pretty glad Arnie made this film. It's just bloody f**king fun with guns and hot cars. Just don't take brainy nerd to this movie.

1. Reviewed by: William Goss
    Feb 26, 2013
    The bloodshed speaks volumes enough, though, even if it takes some time getting to the mayhem proper.
    It's a junky, crowd-pleasing movie of sidekicks – Guzman and Knoxville – bad acting, over the top shootouts, and catch phrases.
  3. Reviewed by: Anthony Lane
    Jan 28, 2013
    If only Kim had a sense of humor to match his visual wit. Instead, we get rusted gags and rubbery acting.