7.4

1. Apr 1, 2011
    Zigging and zagging his way thru a fairly predictable yet thoroughly engaging and polished piece of double-crossing pie - McConaughey shines as a slick, booze-swilling, street smart and rarely shirtless (I said â
  2. Mar 19, 2011
    This film was more engaging and interesting than I had expected. McConaughey is still a mediocre actor, but he was better in the film than I had expected, and the rest of the cast was well-cast.
    The plot was very good, the courtroom scenes were also, and the movie kept my interest throughout with a few unexpected twists. Kudos to all involved.
  3. Apr 30, 2011
    "The First Great FILM of the year , stylish , well done , and suspenseful , Matthew McCanoughy gives one of the best performances of his Career filled with twist and turns so great you will not want to leave when its over . Best movie of the year .. so far" .. A+
  4. Jul 20, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Very watchable movie. Matthew delivers as the slick, street-smart lawyer who knows how to play people. There were a couple of nice twists which made it fun to watch, and kept you on the edge of your seat. Among the best films of 2011 so far ! Expand
  5. Mar 19, 2011
    I saw Lincoln Lawyer 1st show Friday night. I read the book twice and it was awesome to see the characters from the book on the big screen! The movie is so much better than the book!
    Matthew was superb from beginning to end! This movie will have you on the edge of your seat! It demands all of your attention! I am a huge Trace Adkins fan, he played the leader of the biker gang in the
    movie.
    He was very sexy, HOT! Trace did an awesome acting job! All the actors were on the top of their game!
    Go see this movie, you will love it! I'm going back to see in Sunday! ENJOY!!
  6. Jul 14, 2012
    A tight, gripping legal thriller from start to finish. This is the role Matthew Mcconaughhey was born to play. Intelligent, funny, and utterly enthralling- courtroom dramas don't get much better than this. One of last year's best movies- a shame the critics don't seem to agree.
  7. Dec 11, 2013
    Having seen this movie twice, I can say that the story holds water.

Matthew McConaughey portrays a lawyer named Mickey Haller. While unorthodox, he is one of the best in the business.

Knowing that, a young man accused of assaulting a prostitute hires him for defense. At first glance, Haller is sure that the scariest person in the world is an innocent man, but his view gradually
    changes as he comes face to face with pure evil.

"The Lincoln Lawyer" is the perfect "mystery film"; while Haller tries to figure out what is happening, viewers follow along and try to draw their own conclusions from the evidence presented.

Part comedy, part drama, and all thriller, "The Lincoln Lawyer" will take you for a ride you won't soon forget.

1. Reviewed by: Kimberley Jones
    Mar 24, 2011
    Has very little soul to speak of, but it's got swagger to burn.
  2. Reviewed by: James White
    Mar 19, 2011
    A solid thriller with McConaughey doing what he does best.
  3. Reviewed by: Ella Taylor
    Mar 18, 2011
    If The Lincoln Lawyer has nothing new of substance to offer in its tale of life on the judicial margins, it has relaxed L.A. atmosphere to burn.