9.0

1. Feb 2, 2014
    Middle Earth fans will be pleased by this, as well as the other installments in the series. Not being a Middle Earth fan myself, I still found myself amazed by the spectacular visuals, the great special effects, and the captivating story.
  2. Nov 12, 2013
    Bem, isto o seguinte, este um bom filme mas venho aqui principalmente pa dizer que quero tudo no caralho. brasileiros sao uma merda assim como os pretos, coisa positiva nos filmes que nao há nem uma coisa nem outra.
    aproveito para dizer que o pedro mendes da escola eped um lábio de preto, assim como o joao felicio moreira.
    cumps
  3. Oct 27, 2013
    the last film of the epic trilogy the lord of the rings is the best one,althought is one of the longest films ever made with 3hours and 30minutes.absolutely a movie that enters in top 10 of the best films of this century.
  4. Jan 5, 2014
    I just recently watched this the first time in my life and I got to say it is now one of my favorite movies and now im obsessed with the lord of the rings
  5. Jan 24, 2014
    ''Classic.'' EPIC!'' ''Dazzling.'' A Massive motion picture.'' ''Unreachable achievement.'' ''A Masterpiece.'' Peter Jackson is a Master of Big-budgeted Films- A Master of his craft. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy is nearly The Greatest Film ever made.
  6. Mar 2, 2014
    Epic, the best film of 2003. Peter Jackson created a masterpiece with great music and the biggest battle I've seen in a movie. 10 and deserves the truth.
  7. Mar 2, 2014
    Amazing movie with tons and tons of actors who make it one of their best performances. Truly an incredible story with cutting-edge technology used for 'creatures' like Gollum or the Nazgul.
    Peter Jackson did a great job making this movie.
    Of course, there are a few bits and pieces missing, especially when comparing them to the books Tolkien made. But a curmudgeon that cares about that.
  8. Mar 29, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This film is absolutely amazing! The Return of the King is a big favorite of mine in terms of movies in general. I loved it so much. The action and drama in it was amazing. Other things that make The Lord of the Rings great is also in this film. I especially like the scene when Frodo was ready to drop the ring into Mount Doom and ended up battling Smeagol; that scene was very intense and even put me on the edge of my seat watching it. I also like how calm the movie ends after all the battles are over; overall this film is just fantastic! A perfect finale to one of the best movie trilogies of all time! Expand
  9. Apr 3, 2014
    No other movie (other then the 2 prequels) even come close to being as brilliant as this masterpiece. The dialogue, the music, the visual effects, acting, everything in this movie is 100% perfect and that's an understatement. Nothing can ever take its place of best movie ever made (imo).

1. The conclusion of Peter Jackson's masterwork is passionate and literate, detailed and expansive, and it's conceived with a risk-taking flair for old-fashioned movie magic at its most precious.
  2. Reviewed by: David Hunter
    An epic success and a history-making production that finishes with a masterfully entertaining final installment.
  3. Reviewed by: David Ansen
    The second installment was better than the first, and this one is best of all. It has spectacular action scenes and imaginary creatures, and it’s by far the most moving chapter. The performances have deepened.