3.9

1. Jun 8, 2013
    My family and I are fans of Myers so we figure we'd at least get a good laugh out of it. Ended up being one of the worst films that I have ever seen. Just one god awful movie.
  2. Dec 28, 2012
    Quite easily one of the worst movies I have ever seen. My god is this awful. I don't think I laughed once, I just felt uncomfortable throughout the entire thing. Not a single one of these so called actors can act. Why is Justin Timberlake in movies? Why? He really shouldn't be. I'd like to punch him right in the testicles. I would rather chop my willy off than have to sit through this again. Avoid at all costs people. Expand
  3. Nov 5, 2012
    The Love Guru is 90 minutes that plays like three hours. The film honestly feels like it was written by a couple of middle schools with crayons in about five minutes. Pure filth.
  4. Sep 2, 2012
    Might be one of the worst movies ever made. Nothing went right and Mike myers gave a disgraceful performance and the sad thing, that was the highlight. Made no sense, humor totally mindless and script that i swear to god was written by someone who was on cocaine.

1. Not only does the film stumble badly from one skit to another, the skits themselves have too much dead air.
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    So relentlessly juvenile as to merit a new twist on the PG-13 rating -- one that strongly cautions not only those under 13 but anyone much above it, too.
  3. Reviewed by: Ella Taylor
    Now and again some pungent writing leaks through to poke fun at the excruciating banality of guru wisdom. But mostly it’s dreary dick jokes and elephant poop, slack directing by Marco Schnabel, and, of all fatal errors, Mike Myers, shooting for cuddly.