8.7

1. Nov 28, 2010
    Mel Gibson is a COMPLETE BADASS and I don't give a **** WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT HIM. REMEMBER THE AXES IN THE PATRIOT? REMEMBER THOSE? HOLY. **** also in brave heart, MORE AXES? AND BROAD SWORDS? CLEARLY every thing Mel Gibson touches is A ****ING MASTERPIECE.
  2. Jul 13, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Man Without A Face is a great drama directed by Mel Gibson. Gibson also stars in the movie. He lives isolated in a cabin outside of the town. He starts tutoring a young boy but he doesn't get permission from his parents. The child doesn't know about the accident, and other secrets come out. Overall this is a very smart drama with great acting from Mel Gibson and Nick Stahl. Expand
  3. Jul 13, 2014
    Man without a face is a clever drama with Mel Gibson and Nick Stahl. The movie has a great screenplay
    and every actor adds substance to the movie, the movie is a dramatic masterpiece.
  4. Jul 13, 2014
    Man without a face is one of Gibson's movies. He put his own witty touched on his character who isn't
    your usual character in dramas. The movie is unique in its execution and the movie is very underrated.
    This is one of my favourite movies, A+.
  5. Sep 26, 2014
    Man without a face is a one of a kind drama that will engross you and entertain you.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  6. Sep 26, 2014
    One of the best dramas of 1993, the acting is magnificent.
    €€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
  7. Sep 26, 2014
    A drama that will stick in your mind for your whole life. The movie is one of the best movies you will see.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  8. Sep 26, 2014
    A terrific drama with a classic plot and one of Mel Gibson's best performances.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

1. Usually, I am not so persnickety about such things, especially with first-timers, but the accumulation of mis-matched shots is so great that you have to wonder why some of the more experienced crew members weren't climbing the rafters to say “Whoa, Mel.”
    Gibson, as director, doesn't give himself a soppy speech explaining why he doesn't say them. He lets us figure it out. That is the essence of the story and, we eventually realize, the essence of teaching, too.
    Those who love to cry at movies will doubtless get their money's worth from The Man Without a Face. Others, I imagine, will discover in this movie what I did: a curious mixture of scenes that work and situations that seem hopelessly contrived or overly-sentimental. I didn't hate the film, and after the jarring first half-hour, it kept my attention, but The Man Without a Face never strays far from familiar territory.