Roadside Attractions | Release Date: March 18, 2011
7.5
Generally favorable reviews based on 10 Ratings
Watch Now
mandm1951Jun 2, 2011
Confession: I am product of the 60's and an aging DeadHead. Verdict: I laughed. I cried. (But so did my gf, who is not a DeadHead.) This film is a tear-jerker in a sometimes melodramatic way, but it may be worth a couple of hours of yourConfession: I am product of the 60's and an aging DeadHead. Verdict: I laughed. I cried. (But so did my gf, who is not a DeadHead.) This film is a tear-jerker in a sometimes melodramatic way, but it may be worth a couple of hours of your time. Even if the father-son relation doesn't grab you, the classic-rock music might. Expand
Mojocinco85Mar 23, 2011
Stunning performances by both J.K. Simmons and Lou Taylor Pucci in this great film of a struggling father/son relationship. The music is amazing. You don't need to be a Dead Head in order to enjoy this movie but it won't hurt.
badabumtssJan 25, 2014
One cannot forget the scene that Gabriel first listened to "all you need is love". Yes, music always takes people to the first time they had heard it; and Lou Taylor Pucci's way of showing it felt so real that made me cry.