Cyan Pictures | Release Date: July 14, 2006
7.7
Generally favorable reviews based on 10 Ratings
WATCH NOW
JessicaB.Jul 24, 2006
Fabulous! Funny, clever and original! So great to see a comedy that hasn't been produced/directed by committee--a truly individual piece of artistic talent! Bravo!
FP.Sep 7, 2006
Classic line - "We incorporate a lot of technology in our love life." For the women - see it. For the men - see it with your woman, less you want to contribute to Duracell competing with Exxon to be the most profitable company in the world.
TerryM.Dec 31, 2006
I always thought of the Hi in Ohio, but the Oh is a splendid story about real life whether one is in Cleveland or anywhere in the world! The cast was great, no violence, just genuine everyday people with their own struggles. I will tell many I always thought of the Hi in Ohio, but the Oh is a splendid story about real life whether one is in Cleveland or anywhere in the world! The cast was great, no violence, just genuine everyday people with their own struggles. I will tell many about this film. Transplanted Clevelander in SF East Bay. Expand
ChrisS.Jan 17, 2007
I was pleasantly surprised at this movie. It was funny and cute, the ending was random and quick. But I still thought it was a very enjoyable and raunchy movie. I'd recommend it for sure. Good for any occasion.