5.1

1. Apr 27, 2014
    Great, fun film (even if the plot has been done different ways numerous times already). Surprisingly Nicki Minaj's small role as Diaz's assistant is a scene stealer. I wish that she had played a bigger role.
  2. Jul 13, 2014
    Everyone stop hating on Nicki Minaj! She's amazing and she did a awesome job with the role of Lydia here. (And yes, I'm a megafan of nicki, a barb/ken) The movie was very funny and had the audience rolling. Great flick for girlfriends to take their boyfriends to, now if only I had a girlfriend. Lol.
  3. May 2, 2014
    Loved the movie. It's really hilarious as me and my girlfriend laugh most of the time. There's no dull moment and the actors really did a good job. We fell inlove with Kate Upton too. A feel good movie.
  4. Aug 24, 2014
    I extremely loved this movie. I just saw it probably the 5th time right now. The acting is very well done, cool song choice, sights are beautiful and there are moments you will find quite deep, specially one that comes towards the end of the movie. It shows the importance of friends. Despite they should despise each other, they are working as one to take their cheater down, that is quiteI extremely loved this movie. I just saw it probably the 5th time right now. The acting is very well done, cool song choice, sights are beautiful and there are moments you will find quite deep, specially one that comes towards the end of the movie. It shows the importance of friends. Despite they should despise each other, they are working as one to take their cheater down, that is quite something. I love Cameron Diaz so much! She acts so naturally, unlike Minaj who despite having such a short role, overdid everything ( I know she aint no actress, doe). You will really like this movie. Of course there are haters for everything but personally, I really recommend you see it. Expand

1. Reviewed by: James Mottram
    Apr 28, 2014
    A few lowbrow laughs… but far too many one-note characters, performances, and plot points to make them worth showing up for.
  2. Reviewed by: Richard Corliss
    Apr 27, 2014
    And yet, all three women are less watchable and amusing that Nicki Minaj as Carly’s legal assistant Lydia.
  3. Reviewed by: Bilge Ebiri
    Apr 27, 2014
    A montage-happy, occasionally unpleasant film that’s still strangely watchable, The Other Woman is almost saved by a cast that’s … well, likable isn’t quite the word.