Red Envelope Entertainment | Release Date: June 2, 2006
5.3
Mixed or average reviews based on 24 Ratings
Watch Now
SheilaW.Jul 2, 2006
This was my favorite movie at the Sundance Film Festival. It was "unforced funny". A bit like we were on the road trip with them.
NealM.Jul 22, 2006
Real characters, real humor, and real emotion, regardless how trivial or silly it may seem. I liked watching these people. Good stuff.
TracyB.Jul 9, 2006
Great film- the story was told in manner that I have never seen on film, but many of us know. It is amazing what can be created on such a small budget- bravo! The cast was very believable. I look forward to their next film.
DanS.Jan 7, 2007
Haven't seen this since Sundance '05, but I remember liking it and finding it humorous.
CaitlinM.Jun 28, 2006
way better than i expected. funny, yet subtle. its exploration of relationship(s) was not new, but the approach felt refreshingly honest. i highly recommend.
DannyG.Jun 17, 2007
For two brothers to create a movie on a shoestring budget that is this entertaining...they have succeeded in every way. This movie has more life and emotion than most of the sh!t that is churned out on a weekly basis in the mainstream For two brothers to create a movie on a shoestring budget that is this entertaining...they have succeeded in every way. This movie has more life and emotion than most of the sh!t that is churned out on a weekly basis in the mainstream theaters. We can relate to these characters and their struggles, both with each other and with themselves. The soundtrack is interesting and complements the movie well. Overall a standout in a sea of films that attempt to speak the struggles of 20 something in the 2000s. Expand