7.2

1. Jun 6, 2013
    Man, this movie was just awesome. I totally expected this movie to be a mediocre b-rated horror comedy but I was dead wrong. I was literally laughing out loud on several occassions.The interesting thing is the movie is more than just a comedy too... there were times during the movie where I was genuinely disturbed and also sad. The 2 main actors are rock solid and the supporting cast is great except for 2 extra soldier dudes in the 1st 5 minutes of the film. I reccomend this movie to anyone... doesn't matter if you are a fan of the genre or not. This one is a guaranteed future cult classic. Oh and the critics must have seen a different film, or they are mentally challenged, because there is no way this should be getting mixed reviews. Expand

1. Reviewed by: John Anderson
    Aug 27, 2012
    An often hilarious living-dead comedy that just had to happen, given the current hunger for zombies, vampires and other things that refuse to keel over.
  2. Reviewed by: Sara Stewart
    Aug 23, 2012
    About 30 minutes too long and somewhat clumsily executed, this zombie's-eye-view story still manages to evoke the comic and splattery spirit of the best '80s cult horror flicks (and features a car-horn shout-out to "The Lost Boys," to boot).
  3. Reviewed by: Frank Scheck
    Aug 23, 2012
    Ultimately suffers from an uneven execution and repetitive overload.