6.1

1. Sep 24, 2010
    This movie surprised me by how much I liked it. I saw it almost completely because of the amazing cast, with very little prior knowledge. The story, I thought was really good. It was realistic, and maybe a little cheesy, but it worked. The acting was very good. The target audience for this was definitely adult, even though it is rated PG-13, and only adults would really connect to it. IThis movie surprised me by how much I liked it. I saw it almost completely because of the amazing cast, with very little prior knowledge. The story, I thought was really good. It was realistic, and maybe a little cheesy, but it worked. The acting was very good. The target audience for this was definitely adult, even though it is rated PG-13, and only adults would really connect to it. I was very shocked to see that my theater was packed and that at the door to the movie they were giving away movie theater size posters of the movies. Overall, I highly recommend this movie, especially for mature audiences. Collapse
  2. Feb 27, 2011
    In a weird way I loved this film. It was authentic and very entertaining. It is not your common Romantic film. Passion I think it is the tone of the film, because it is what the movie is about, not only love but passion and what it can do to a group of friends.

1. Clumsy camera work adds to the pre-wedding jitters in writer-director Galt Niederhoffer's pashmina-thin drama about attractive self-congratulatory Yale alumni gathering for the nuptials of two of their own.
    I wanted Paquin, who deserves better than this, to call on her vampire pals from "True Blood" and yell, "sic em!" Oh wait, they're already bloodless.
    It is uncertain, though, how this material is served by disheveled cinematography, shooting handheld on the Hi 8 camcorder I had in high school, apparently editing on two VCRs, and flooding the mix with Forever 21 dressing-room music.