8.6

1. Apr 20, 2011
    This was fun, really entertaining and probably deserves a sequel.

Engaging chemistry between The Rock and Sean William Scott.

Kudos also to Ernie Reyes, Jr. who provided one of the most memorable action scenes - his best performance since Ninja Turtles 2 and Ninja Surfers.
  2. Nov 2, 2013
    The Rundown is one of the greatest action packed movies of all time, and it is probably my favorite movie from The Rock. Dwayne Johnson and Sean William Scott are great together in this movie. This movie is full of action, humor and of course thunder and lightning, The Rundown is truly a classic and is one of my favorite movies of all time.
  3. Apr 18, 2013
    The Rundown is not especially clever or engaging when it comes to storyline. In fact, it's fairly simple. But when you put The Rock and Christopher Walken and Seann William Scott in an action movie together, you certainly can't go wrong. Here is proof.
  4. Jun 29, 2013
    An awesome action movie with touches of genuinely funny humor. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is awesome in this movie, Christopher Walken makes an awesome villain, and Seann William Scott does a decent job as the comic relief character but I couldn't help but feel like the writers didn't add enough humor for him. The action packs one heck of a punch. I frequently found myself saying somethingAn awesome action movie with touches of genuinely funny humor. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is awesome in this movie, Christopher Walken makes an awesome villain, and Seann William Scott does a decent job as the comic relief character but I couldn't help but feel like the writers didn't add enough humor for him. The action packs one heck of a punch. I frequently found myself saying something out loud when someone got punched because of how brutal it looked. All in all it's a fantastic action movie that I highly recommend watching. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Scott Brown
    The Rundown is actually a lot of fun, mostly because The Rock, simply by standing there and being The Rock, cancels out Scott entirely.
  2. Those not in the smackdown frame of mind will find an overabundance of head-butts, body slams and pounding aural effects -- this is a definite contender for loudest film of the year -- but also will discover instances of innovative, spectacular stuntwork and, though the comic interplay often falls flat, a story with heart.
  3. Reviewed by: David Ansen
    The Rock and Scott work up some nice comic chemistry, but it’s the dependably warped Walken who steals the most scenes. The frenetically edited fight sequences will satisfy the blood lust of the target audience.