The Shaggy Dog

5.3

1. Katherine
    Jul 28, 2006
    When will Hollywood learn that being original and creative is always the best way to go. Instead they make re-makes of movies. Don't you hate it when they make terrible re-makes just for money? I sure do hate it. I don't know where Hollywood is going.
  2. BillBob
    Mar 23, 2006
    Hopefully, being a dog for a short amount of time will shorten Tim Allen's lifespan. Another flop, Disney. Another flop.
  3. ClarisseP.
    Jun 12, 2006
    A flop. This is one of the worst movie of this year. Tell me why did the great Robert Downey Jr play in this movie?
  4. RN
    Mar 12, 2006
    Movie includes disturbing, dark and diabolical genetic mutation plot, stun guns and lots of needles, dressed up with cute pet tricks and family bonding. Thematic material was over the head of the 3-year-old I brought and unappealing to the 8-year old with me. Yuck.
  5. Jun 26, 2014
    The Shaggy Dog is a poorly made, annoyingly written piece of work that confirmed Allen's sunken career when it came out. It's just another throwaway Disney flick.

For a kids' picture this is relatively funny.
  2. There are many delightful movie techniques out there available for making animals appear to speak, so it's too bad The Shaggy Dog doesn't use any of them.
    Who let this dog out?