5.2

1. Dec 10, 2011
    The Sitter sets the benchmark for filth. It is gross, disgusting, demeaning, insulting... and that's why I lvoe it. This movie may put off most critics for the sheer vulgarity of it, but I've always found movies like this great. Gross-Out R-Rated Comedies like this and many others are my specialty. I love 'em, even the critically loathed ones (and this just adds to the list).
  2. May 3, 2012
    Hilarious, if your looking or a good laugh and don't mind some slightly vulgar humor and more than a few f-bombs this is for you, surprisingly it also touching at times and had some thought into making the characters with some depth, when I first heard about this movie I was dying to see it as I knew it was going to be fantastic, the surprising thing is it actually surpassed my expectations, as long as your cool with the more adult content this is truly a must watch. Expand
  3. Jan 7, 2012
    Critics have been too harsh on this film, for every cheesy joke, there's at least ten hilarious gags to keep you on the edge of your seat. This raunch-filled babysitting movie does a great job at whats it's trying to do. It is a refreshing step-up from Jonah Hill's horrible Allen Gregory and David Gordon Green's ignorant Your Highness.
  4. May 2, 2012
    Jonah Hill is not funny. This movie is tastless I like raunchy movies actually love them this piece of garbage is an insult to movies like American pie, miss march and so on. Having little kids curse every few minutes is just offensive and gross. The scenes that try to be heartbreaking and get you to feel for the characters is ridicalous
  5. Nov 10, 2012
    If you liked harold and kumar go to white castle, beerfest,supertroopers,etc you will lvoe this movie. Dont listen to all the people giving this movie negative reviews. If you go in expecting a gross out hilarious comedy with no plot you will be very happy. If you watch it expecting to see the next godfather, you will be disappointed. Simple as that.

The Sitter feels slapdash and quick, but you might not want to have it any other way.
  2. Reviewed by: Kimberley Jones
    Dec 15, 2011
    For a comedy, The Sitter is frightfully spare on full-bodied laughs.
  3. Reviewed by: A. A. Dowd
    Dec 13, 2011
    After "Pineapple Express" and "Your Highness," is Green now contractually obligated to revive every dead comedic subgenre of the '80s? What's next, a stoner-friendly "License to Drive"?