8.4

1. Mar 26, 2014
    M. Night Shyamalan's best, if not only, good movie. An even paced supernatural thriller with intensive and realistic acting, with Haley Joel particularly amazing, and with a shocking that's the perfect payload. I can't understand how a man who wrote and directed this would direct 'Last Airbender'. This will be his magnum opus, the rest is s**t.
  2. Nov 29, 2013
    Shyamalan has really outdone himself with this one. This is is best film, without any way of comparison. The acting is actually good, which is an amazing fact for Shyamalan. Too bad his other films aren't as good as this one.
  3. Nov 12, 2013
    A bold chilling mystery thriller.
    Bruce Willis is electric in this thought provoking mystery that will leave you absolutely breathless. Witness this cinematic achievement.
  4. Oct 2, 2013
    A decent thriller with a nice story. The beginning is intriguing, the middle is so-so and the ending is really intense! I liked Bruce Willis, Haley Joel Osment and Toni Collette screenplay. There was one annoying thing the loud "screamers" in the most scary moments, I do not like this kind of method to make suspence.
  5. Sep 19, 2013
    One of the most effective thrillers of all time, and probably the most spoiled movie ever, if you know the ending. So I will not say what the spoiler is, but I will say this: once you figure out the ending, you will want to go back and watch the film all over again to see how this event played out. The film just got a lot more smarter and intelligent with the end scene. Besides that, the film also has probably the most quoted line from movies ever, and just by saying it will put the title in your head: "I see dead people." Expand
  6. Aug 10, 2013
    this movie is absolutely amazing, the writing, the directing, the performances, the plot, and finally the twist was one of the best twists ever, it's almost as good as the twist from "fight club", this movie keeps surprising you with every element, i mean who would thought that a kid will give such a memorable performance, the sixth sense is unique and over the top and once in a life time experience. Expand
  7. Aug 3, 2013
    Esta es una buena pelicula del genero suspense, me gusto mucho."The Sixth Sense" tuvo una buena trama y buenos personajes, eso hace que la pelicula sea mas entretenida y mas emocionante.
  8. Jul 10, 2013
    A great debut feature by M. Night Shyamalan. It's chilling with great performances by Haley Joel Osment and Bruce Willis. Plus the twist ending is perfect.
  9. Jun 6, 2013
    A milestone of the genre, and probably the best psychological thriller of the decade, with stunning performances of both Willis and Osmond. Quite sad to see that many critics at the time didn't see this masterpiece for what it was.
  10. May 24, 2013
    Following an assault from an ex-patient psychologist Malcolm Crowe meets a young child named Cole, who suffers from the same diagnosis as the ex-patient and claims he can see dead people. Determined to help the boy Malcolm attempts to teach Cole to overcome his fears.

Throughout the film M. Night Shyamalan creates an eerie atmosphere making for fascinating viewing. It is difficult to
    say much more about The Sixth Sense without spoiling the finale for those that have not seen the movie (although there can't be many people who are unaware of how the film ends) but it certainly is one of those rare films that is almost better when watched for the second time when you know what to look out for. As for the cast Bruce Willis puts in another good acting performance but Hayley Joel Osment steals the show in, what I believe, was his movie debut making for an almost perfect movie package. Expand
  11. Apr 24, 2013
    It's safe to say that this film will clearly be remembered for the twist, and if you don't know it even without seeing the film I'm quite surprised. Overall its a solid film that is probably best when you first saw it, but its fun watching it again and picking up on some of the clues and hints. Both Bruce Willis and young Haley Joel Osment give great performances, and this film remains to be one of those traumatizing films from my childhood Overall a fantastic Thriller well worth seeing. Expand
  12. Mar 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Slow at the beginning, having a surprise twist at the end. Expand
  13. Mar 9, 2013
    Its an instant horror classic and will definetly go down in my history as one of the best horror films of all time. As for Shyamalan, he goes down in my history as the guy who did 3 awesome films and then was forgetten for just ruining his career.
  14. Mar 8, 2013
    It is a nonsense film but it is good nonsense.A story about a boy who see ghosts,well,I think that says all. But the story is great,a bit horror a bit sadly and the twist at the end is legendary. All in all good.
  15. Dec 10, 2012
    Superb movie with great plot. It is good to watch, scary (sometimes) and it keeps you watching it because it hardly makes you bored (if you get the movie meaning).
  16. sLm
    Oct 5, 2012
    The mother practically made me break down in tears, and not to mention the awesome ending. Amazing film.
  17. Mar 20, 2012
    A truly great suspense film. Shyamalan hits every nail on its head perfectly and creates a masterpiece of tension, timing and terror. It was a long and embarrassing downhill tumble for him after this, however...
  18. Oct 16, 2011
    M. Night Shyamalan's "The SIxth Sense" is a masterfully created horror movie that, with solid care, actually scares you and tears you the same time. It's a great movie that will make you think throughout the whole time, especially with the shocking twist at the end.
  19. CRL
    Aug 9, 2011
    I can't classify this as a horror film, because it never really scared me. In truth, I'm not sure exactly what to classify it as. Maybe the best thing to do is just not to lump it together in a category and instead realize that with its famed twist ending and Oscar-worthy performance by Haley Joel Osment, The Sixth Sense is a film that really isn't like any other.
  20. Aug 8, 2011
    A unbelievably well thought out story balanced out with enough chills and shock as well as suspense for the audience to leave the theater completely satisfied.
  21. May 2, 2011
    The one successful movie M. Night Shyamalan has to his name, TSS is one of the most frightening, thought provoking and most genius thrillers to entertain audiences in recent years. Bruce Willis gives a cold performance that makes you believe he is a ghost himself. Haley Joel Osment and Toni Collete also give good performances. The twist at the end is utter genius and smacks you right between the eyes , making you think you should have seen it coming all along. The best of its kind. Expand
  22. Mar 4, 2011
    One of the best movie twists ever. Unfortunately my sister spoiled it for me and told me before I ever saw it and really, that IS the movie. Done very well and great acting.
  23. Jan 12, 2011
    Pretty good movie. When it first came out more people seemed to find it scary. I just thought it was plain good. The ending while obvious in hindsight was actually covered up just enough throughout.
  24. Aug 13, 2010
    Love it so much especially the ending. Haley Joel Osment's acting is so good and he deserves the Oscar nomination, too bad the movie didn't win any Oscar though it had 6 nominations.

1. Sometimes verges on silliness.
  2. Reviewed by: Tom Keogh
    Chalk this film up as an unusually intelligent thriller about that which scares us the most: accepting our accidents of fate.
    It's far more loquacious and cerebral than your average run-of-the-mill thriller, but boy, when the relatively infrequent scares do come, they will pull you out of your seat and raise the hair on your arms.