3.5

1. Dec 3, 2013
    I'm not sure if I like the first one or this one more. The absence of Gutsy and Brainy didn't work for me well, and the rescue part took a while, but that's pretty much all that I disliked about this movie. The action was fun, the character relationships were heartwarming, and the Smurf computer animation is still a wonder.
  2. Jul 31, 2013
    This movie is meant for kids and people who love the smurfs tv show not for any adult and it does very well to please this category. The first movie wasn't great but this is head and shoulders better.
  3. Sep 21, 2013
    The Smurfs 2 is a cool movie; a Rescue Mission movie. I like to impress Disney to get the Smurfs.

If you don't like Sony's Smurfs Movie. Why not let Walt Disney Pictures and Pixar Animation Studios to make a CGI Smurfs movie, Pixar can make a Great CGI, Best Movie Stories and will be an Epic Adventure, in the vein of The Adventures of TinTin.

1. Reviewed by: Tim Robey
    Aug 3, 2013
    It’s just a big blue blur – too anodyne to elicit more than heavy sighs, too full of Smurfs not to recommend solely to the under-eights.
  2. Reviewed by: Neil Smith
    Aug 2, 2013
    It’s the same sappy drivel as before.
  3. Reviewed by: Mike McCahill
    Aug 2, 2013
    The interplay between animated and live-action elements remains a selling point: Hank Azaria again gives exemplary pantomime as Gargamel.