6.2

Jun 13, 2009
    Great acting.
  2. LoganH
    Nov 3, 2009
    Actors in this movie seem like they were given a lot of freedom in this movie and just have fun. Denzel and Travolta are amazing in this movie.
  3. TotoB
    Jun 12, 2009
    Loved it. Easy fast ride.
  4. JackF
    Jun 18, 2009
    This was the best movie that I've seen this year!
  5. JosiahK
    Jun 28, 2009
    Great performance by Travolta and Washington. I really was surprised by how entertaining this movie turned out to be.
  6. BobK
    Jun 29, 2009
    I'm surprised this movie got such mediocre reviews. It was good entertainment and well worth the admission. It's been a long time since I've seen the original - maybe I'll try and rent it.
  7. RielC
    Jul 14, 2009
    This is one of my favorite movies!!! The critics got it all wrong. They said all of the 4 X-Men movies sucked, and they were all good weren't they?? They also said the movie Taken sucked. That was one of my favorite movies... Anyway, The Taking of Pelham 123 is an excellent movie. There is major suspense, and you always think you know what will happen, but then the movie just takes a This is one of my favorite movies!!! The critics got it all wrong. They said all of the 4 X-Men movies sucked, and they were all good weren't they?? They also said the movie Taken sucked. That was one of my favorite movies... Anyway, The Taking of Pelham 123 is an excellent movie. There is major suspense, and you always think you know what will happen, but then the movie just takes a different turn. This movie has a supreme story, and everything is just perfect. Expand
  8. JoshW
    Aug 4, 2009
    A great movie! well acted with a very clever plot and a fantastic finale!!!
  9. JonnyW
    Aug 11, 2009
    A film that has it all, a rich and powerful storyline, believable and likable characters, and perhaps less importantly a great soundtrack and sense of humor.
  10. ChrisP.
    Aug 17, 2009
    Denzel was really good one more time.I just love his movies. the movie has a lot of action and and a powerful plot.of course also mentionable must be the amazing song of jigga "99 problems"!!!

1. Curiously, despite the ever-energetic Tony Scott at the throttle, the sleek new edition isn't as transporting as it should have been.
  2. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    More than anything a fascinating portrait of how much New York has changed in 35 years, the film delivers the goods in excitement and big-star charisma.
  3. Watching this Pelham--a money job from its conception--you can believe that there's no other motivation on Earth.