7.5

1. Nov 23, 2011
    Well, this movie is awesome. The plot is very interesting, the actors did a good job and I liked it very much. This movie will make you laugh, and guarantees to entertain you. Also, I loved when Viktor makes the fountain for Amelia
  2. Oct 6, 2014
    superb film.this is one of my all time favourite movies.tom hanks has outshone himself in this great movie. The direction,camera,editing are all awesome.love this movie
  3. Dec 4, 2010
    This is definitely one of my all time favorite movies (and this is coming from someone who loves critically loathed summer blockbusters). Great movie to watch before travelling.
  4. Dec 24, 2014
    The Terminal is a slight yet memorable comedy from Spielberg. Hanks is magnetic as usual in the central role and Stanley Tucci is also great as Hanks' nemesis. The Terminal is superior rom-com fluff.
  5. Aug 27, 2014
    The Terminal is one of Spielberg's most overlooked films of his entire career. It's a soft, delicate and warming romance. Tom Hanks is outstanding alongside Catherine Zeta-Jones.
  6. Jan 3, 2014
    Não um filme bom nem ruim, normal, apesar de seu melodrama ser quase inevitável de fugir tem alguns momento bons para um filme com um roteiro fraco.
  7. Dec 8, 2014
    Considering how particular the states in immigration and border control, The film is so unrealistic. In reality , someone like tom hanks character would end up in a detention centre and eventually kicked out of the states.However Spielberg sugar coats and tones down such story to show how kind the states to the american audience and the world . Tom Hanks's character is coming from anConsidering how particular the states in immigration and border control, The film is so unrealistic. In reality , someone like tom hanks character would end up in a detention centre and eventually kicked out of the states.However Spielberg sugar coats and tones down such story to show how kind the states to the american audience and the world . Tom Hanks's character is coming from an imaginary Eastern European country in turmoil but all he would like to do in New York is to see a jazz concert. Such a thing can only happen in a Spielberg film Expand
  8. Apr 17, 2015
    A good comedy, but nothing that we didn't saw yet. For Steven Spielberg I expected more. Tom Hanks did a great job, but for a comedy? There are people more fun and talented for this kind of movies. There are a drama too but it sounds like many other movies that I just saw.

1. It’s an odd fable: Viktor is the mysterious visitor who shows us what the American Dream is all about--in the movie’s terms, compassion for others--without ever wanting to become an American himself. He's a spiritual twin to E.T., who also had trouble phoning home.
  2. Reviewed by: Richard Corliss
    The Terminal is Spielberg's shortest feature since the first "Jurassic Park," yet it drags, plods, piling one lifeless situation atop another. For all the effort and good intentions, the movie is in-terminal-ble.
  3. In a summer of remakes, sequels and movies swollen with effects, The Terminal stands out as a strikingly original comedy.